is this adware or something?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Its A Trap!!!!
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
no man..my friend sent it to me..its so good for people like us who play guitar end search the web for tabs and lyrics
no i didnt....i joind cuz i wanna buy an electric guitar....and i had some questions about my acoustic one....

my friend sent it to me...end i wanted other people to enjoy it too...
Quote by nati89
no man..my friend sent it to me..its so good for people like us who play guitar end search the web for tabs and lyrics

I love how you try and make a connection with the reader in your blatant advertising... "People like us"

Fail.
lol what??

if you dont want to..dont use it..i dont care..

but just dont say that i'm trying to spam or something...
Quote by nati89
lol what??

if you dont want to..dont use it..i dont care..

but just dont say that i'm trying to spam or something...

Don't post threads in the Pit if you don't want negative feedback. It doesn't matter what kind of thread it is, positive feedback does not exist here.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
do what ever you want...

its not nice to start sying that i'm spaming or something...try for your self..
but i'm not!

if i were trying to spam you would i still try to convince you that i'm not??

i'd just leave...

think clearly man...
Quote by nati89
but i'm not!

if i were trying to spam you would i still try to convince you that i'm not??

i'd just leave...

think clearly man...

Yes, actually I think you would.

And you expect the Pit to be nice? We're on the internet, no one is nice.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
dude, your sig contains one thing. I use guitar tabs toolbar! how coincidental that you have absolutely nothing on your account except that advertising which you swear to god is not the reason you joined this site.
not nice man...i would expect the pit to not think i'm spaming..end just try it..cuz then they would see that i was right.
cuz its amazing man....and one more thing...look in acoustic guitars forums...and the electric..and you will see my messages ther about my guitar...
Quote by Rusty Pipe
Click on my sig, thats a real guitar tabs toolbar!

Your a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling.

how has this not been closed!?

*reported*
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Threadstarter

you suck, anonymously.

Don't spam the pit. We ruin lives.

Good day sir.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by gibson_lover_ga
Don't post threads in the Pit if you don't want negative feedback. It doesn't matter what kind of thread it is, positive feedback does not exist here.

amen
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Whats funny is this is his second thread about said toolbar.

Thats because toolbar is a great tool for people like you and me who play guitar and search the web for tabs.
Quote by akaDan
Thats because toolbar is a great tool for people like you and me who play guitar and search the web for tabs.

You serious McFriend? Its pretty pointless actually, who the hell even uses tabs? Only beginner guitarists really. Thats fine but it hinders you more then anything.
Real guitarist know where to get there tabs
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by ThePeacefrog
You serious McFriend? Its pretty pointless actually, who the hell even uses tabs? Only beginner guitarists really. Thats fine but it hinders you more then anything.

But it is great for us.

a guitar ulitimate tool bar!

top tabs and chords sites

top lyrics sites

and even a tuner on the tool bar

and many more!

Plus, if he was trying to spam us, would he still be trying to convince us he isn't?
Quote by akaDan
But it is great for us.

a guitar ulitimate tool bar!

top tabs and chords sites

top lyrics sites

and even a tuner on the tool bar

and many more!

Plus, if he was trying to spam us, would he still be trying to convince us he isn't?

Actually makes him more of a dumbass that hes not trying to spam. Lets say I went to a new school. The first day or so I go around saying "HAY YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY THESE NOTEBOOKS, IT HAS POCKETS GALORE!!"