Bill Clinton
191 82%
George W Bush
42 18%
Voters: 233.
Page 1 of 4
Which Bush?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Neither! Because, I don't take interest in politics outside of Spain, so I'll just make them both look just as good, or bad. Cause I'm nice like that.

Wheres the option for neither.....Bill Clinton basically set George Bush up to fail but seriously in two terms he didnt do a very good job of fixing it.
Bill Clinton did a much better job. He actually got the national debt lower than it's been in years, even if he was a so-so president with loose morals. Bush, on the other hand, is the worst president America has ever seen, who has singe-handedly plunged us into debt, killed off thousands of people through war, and made virtually every country in the world hate us.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Bill Clinton did a much better job. He actually got the national debt lower than it's been in years, even if he was a so-so president with loose morals. Bush, on the other hand, is the worst president America has ever seen, who has singe-handedly plunged us into debt, killed off thousands of people through war, and made virtually every country in the world hate us.
Richard Nixon?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Jackolas
Pound > Dollar.

agreed now lets drink beer
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Quote by confusius
Neither! Because, I don't take interest in politics outside of Spain, so I'll just make them both look just as good, or bad. Cause I'm nice like that.

Fk franco. independance for the basque country and catalonia. theres some spanish politics/
Clinton.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Clinton...that naughty sly dog
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by RageAgainst...
Richard Nixon?

I'd take Nixon over Bush.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
You can't compare rly. Clinton didnt have to deal with a tradgety on the scale of 9/11. And the humongous drop in the economy afterwards. Bush did do a good job with national morale towards 9/11, but then his approval rating dropped way too low after war started. Clinton didnt have to deal with a war, but he did have to deal with being nearly impeached.
Dude, Clinton balanced the budget. Bush wasted billions of dollars on a failing war. Clinton by a LONG shot.
Quote by Gunpowder

Agreed
Bush has condemned you all by promising free health care for your senior citizens.
yea, uhh, seeing as Clinton was actually you know... a GOOD president, i'd have to say Bush is the loser here.
and Nixon was a good president. he gets in one little scandal and all the ****ing american sheep have to go saying he's a horrible president. let's get one thing straight. there's always crazy **** going on in politics. these people aren't celebrities, you don't go judging them on their actions outside of the government. sure, what he did was pretty bad, but that shouldn't cause everyone to disregard everything he's done as a president.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
yea, uhh, seeing as Clinton was actually you know... a GOOD president, i'd have to say Bush is the loser here.
and Nixon was a good president. he gets in one little scandal and all the ****ing american sheep have to go saying he's a horrible president. let's get one thing straight. there's always crazy **** going on in politics. these people aren't celebrities, you don't go judging them on their actions outside of the government. sure, what he did was pretty bad, but that shouldn't cause everyone to disregard everything he's done as a president.

A general rule: Everyone may forget all of the good things you've done, but they will never for the life of them forget the bad. Even if it is once instance of commiting a bad deed versus a lifetime of good deeds.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Umm the winner is that small second befor they anounced that bush was the president and there was neither of them between those 7 or so years that time
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by someguitarguy88
We've been in deep debt long before Bush went into office.

Agreed. Primarily because of Reagan. National debt leveled off during Clinton's second term, though in fairness he did grow the debt during his first term. A republican controlled Congress tightened the purse strings on him. Bush has been a disaster on legs when it comes to the debt. And most other things.

Quote by chipsahoy
You don't like the smell of some other guy's poop? Hmmm...smells like home to me.
Did you really need to ask? I was under the impression this wasn't a debatable issue...
Quote by schitz
Agreed. Primarily because of Reagan. National debt leveled off during Clinton's second term, though in fairness he did grow the debt during his first term. A republican controlled Congress tightened the purse strings on him. Bush has been a disaster on legs when it comes to the debt. And most other things.

that's a good graph and i agree with you, but i don't think it was possible to level off debt immediately when clinton entered office, no president could do that. even in one term it would be difficult. plus lewenski had him distracted...
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by Jackolas
Just gonna get a Carling out the fridge.

Tastes. Like. Piss.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Tastes. Like. Piss.

Luckily it turned out to be a San Miguel.

Though neither are my choice of tipple, lager wise.

Give me a Kronnie, or a Becks, or a Heinie, or a carlsberg export if you insist, when it comes to commercial lagers.

/semi thread turn.
Quote by schitz

wow kids debating how much money america is making their parents. america contributes the lowest amount of developed nations ..0.09%of GNP to 3rd world poverty..and you wonder why other countries hate you?
Quote by gigadeth
wow kids debating how much money america is making their parents. america contributes the lowest amount of developed nations ..0.09%of GNP to 3rd world poverty..and you wonder why other countries hate you?

America > You
Quote by Gunpowder
A general rule: Everyone may forget all of the good things you've done, but they will never for the life of them forget the bad. Even if it is once instance of commiting a bad deed versus a lifetime of good deeds.

like my dad says: "one 'oh ****' wipes out a LOT of "atta boy's".

and i dont know much on politics, but i remember a 75 cent gallon of gas.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Page 1 of 4