I want to trade my ESP Eclipse, Rivera Chubster(boutique amp), Traynor YCV80 FOR??

you can have epiphone les paul black beauty

thats my final offer
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
however much i doubt you'll want to trade, id still like to offer.

how's an Ibanez RG4EXQM1 with a translucent blue quiled maple finish.
i think its translucent blue...but its a darkish blue anyway.
has a Seymour Duncan Dimebucker in the bridge, standard stock pups in
mid and neck positions (will include stock bridge pup).
comes with a Roadrunner hardshell case and a strap that matches the guitar finish (its got like a blue lighting bolt across the whole thing).

tell me if you're interested
(for the eclipse)
i fuxin want an eclipse SOOOOOO BAD

oh yeah, i wont mind adding some $ and paying for shipping.
Quote by Austin_Taunt
I'm cool with that trade if u throw in $600 and shipping.

um.... the guitar isnt like a GAX..... do you want me to get you some pics of it right now?
throwing in 600 and shipping would be like $1200

edit:
wait, is it an ESP Eclipse, or is it an LTD Deluxe Eclipse?
Last edited by MrDURPEEDURP at Sep 30, 2007,
its an ESP.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
omigawd....now i want it even more, haha, but racking up 600 isnt gonna be any time soon for me...that would take me up until like, Christmas... WAAHHHHHH!! *cries*
i'll give you a vintage Kramer XL-I for the ESP
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
what about my Kramer?
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
The deal fell thru own the Rivera(not on my end)...really wanting a Vox...someone hookme up!!
meh, ive only got about 170 cash + the Ibanez.
ive also got an Ibanez Weeping Demon pedal w/ the adaptor i wouldnt mind trading.
is there anything else that you want that isn't gear wise maybe?
im dying to get that eclipse man.

edit:

oh yeah, and i dont mind letting go of my noise suppressor pedal, also
has an adaptor.
Last edited by MrDURPEEDURP at Oct 2, 2007,
Sorry man...$170 wont do it. Not interested in pedals...I have an endorsement with digitech.
fuck!

whats the lowest amount of $ you'll take?!
i could probably squeeze some money out of my mom after i convince her
that this thing kicks extreme ass.

but 600 is quite out of my range seeing as i JUST got an Alexi-600 a month ago.
but im dying to get a hold of an eclipse!
help a brotha out
I know how you feel. But comparing guitar to guitar new there is already a $1000 difference. I figured I would take 40% off bc that is pretty standard. I can't really go lower bc I would be taking to big of a hit. Sorry man!!
Quote by Austin_Taunt
I know how you feel. But comparing guitar to guitar new there is already a $1000 difference. I figured I would take 40% off bc that is pretty standard. I can't really go lower bc I would be taking to big of a hit. Sorry man!!

damn.
think you might be able to hold it until like November?
I get 150 a month for child support, then i get probably around 400during the month for going out with friends, going to shows (and im going to about 4 shows this month, and ill just save that money), and just random times my mom gives me money.
she walked into my room and just threw 70bucks in my lap for no reason last month.
so yeah.
if you can hold it until my november child support comes, then i can get it =/
i mean seriously, that thing is the total sex!!!!!
you have no idea how much I want that.
I believe I have swapped the Traynor for a 4x10 Blues Deville and the Rivera for a Matchless DC-30 clone. ESP is still available for now...have some offers I'm considering. If it is still available in Nov when you have te cash flow its yours. It's too long to wait for someone I don't personally know
So yeah...I have a kickass matchless now!! Traynor is gone too!! Someone wants this guitar!!
well yeah, im saving up my money, and id say im doin pretty well for now.

ive got around 200 saved.
but i realized there's a guy selling a Jackson SLSMG soloist for only 600....and
there's a kickass Ibanez S520 at Guitar Center for like 300.......

if its still 600 ill drop my deal so you dont have to wait on me.
I replied a couple times to your email address. Please email me at Austin_Taunt@hotmail.com from your current email and we can talk numbers. I didn't think you were interested so I listed it on ebay so if we do deal we need to work something out quick!!
dude no links allowed! it not cool with th mods and this thread will be deleted!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason