just today i listened to black Dahlia Murder and im wonderin what album is there best because i find with most metal bands they have that one album thats like WOW and i want to know which album that is?
well i really like this song by them and i remember it has the word casket in it and its really fast and its really popular which album is that one on?
ok i get the point how old is it because im going to go to hmv tomarrow to see if its there?
none
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by convictionless
well i really like this song by them and i remember it has the word casket in it and its really fast and its really popular which album is that one on?

Closed Casket Reqeium (Cant spell that word)- yeah i think its on unhallowed but buy all 3 of their albums. They all are good. Unhallowed is there least popular because of the metalcore edge in it. But Get all 3.
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
Quote by Terror Kovenant
none

Why do you talk!? lol, stop talking about TBDM or posting and go back to the thread and defend your self!
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
I like nocturnal best, then unhallowed, then miasma. Dont get me wrong though, they all own ass.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin