...blasting raining blood in their car. this is the first time in my life i've heard someone blast thrash metal through their speakers, its always techno or house or rap or some ****.

needless to say, i am amazed

your thoughts, ug?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by xFeatherx
Epic.

that says it all: EPIC
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by thrashOWNZ
nice thats what im gonna do when i get a car

See my sig... Yea I think you should have it.
Guys, you're not going to believe what just happened to me too! Some guy ran past the forums, and posted a random thread about people blasting Slayer in their car!
wow......me and my friends do that all the time
not raining blood, but metal...come to think of it, it's time we do raining blood

we normally drive up and down main street and headbang and ppl look at us, and when they give us really weird looks, we just stop, stick our heads out teh window, headbang harder and show em the horns
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I'm gunna be like that as soon as i get a car! can't wait!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Dog454
Guys, you're not going to believe what just happened to me too! Some guy ran past the forums, and posted a random thread about people blasting Slayer in their car!

you can run past forums?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I always blast some Necrophagist or some other Death Metal band like Nile when I'm driving just to be more obnoxious than the guy who puts on their rap music full blast.
Awesome dude.

Try listening to raining blood when you're stuck in the ceiling carpet , or when you want to eat some nacho chips. I like dorritos . With tabasco sauce.

Try listening to raining blood when you eat it.
Quote by burrit0
I always blast some Necrophagist or some other Death Metal band like Nile when I'm driving just to be more obnoxious than the guy who puts on their rap music full blast.

Well..... At least you inadvertantly become a parody of society when you do it. But still.... FAIL
Quote by Footzyrama
I'm gunna be like that as soon as i get a car! can't wait!

You're not cool. +1 on deserving my sig.
Quote by ChaoticVengence
wow......me and my friends do that all the time
not raining blood, but metal...come to think of it, it's time we do raining blood

we normally drive up and down main street and headbang and ppl look at us, and when they give us really weird looks, we just stop, stick our heads out teh window, headbang harder and show em the horns

You deserve my sig.

None of you are cool because you blast metal out of your car instead of dance. Grow up, you shouldn't be driving if that's the level of your maturity, nobody wants to hear your crappy music, and you don't need it that loud anyway. You're gonna cause an accident then you'll realise what a dumbass you are.
I blast metal all the time, especially when i pull up to someone blasting ludacris or what ever.
Not Enough AssHatery
I don't make it a habit to blast music out of my car windows, but I do from time to time, and when I do, it's metal. Now what's really fun is blasting some Beneath the Massacre or Nile while driving through restaraunt drive-thru's...the looks on people's faces are priceless.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
I only do it when there's someone next to me pissing me off with "Party Like A Rock Star" or some retarded sh*t like that.

I just blast some screaming punk like A Global Threat or No-Cash...
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by GeetarAbuse
I don't make it a habit to blast music out of my car windows, but I do from time to time, and when I do, it's metal. Now what's really fun is blasting some Beneath the Massacre or Nile while driving through restaraunt drive-thru's...the looks on people's faces are priceless.

You should do that, only you also growl your order. And pay in demo tapes and rare CD's by obscure metal bands.
Quote by ep1kz
...blasting raining blood in their car. this is the first time in my life i've heard someone blast thrash metal through their speakers, its always techno or house or rap or some ****.

needless to say, i am amazed

your thoughts, ug?

DUH DUH DUH

(do dah de doo, dah dee doo, dah dee do...)

Repeat.... Then

TRIPLETRIPLETTRILPETTRILPETPWPLTELPRLPRLPLPRRLPPLLPRTRIPLET TRIPLET

(doo dah doo dah doo dah doo dah)

and so on..

I approve.
Quote by Jackolas
DUH DUH DUH

(do dah de doo, dah dee doo, dah dee do...)

Repeat.... Then

TRIPLETRIPLETTRILPETTRILPETPWPLTELPRLPRLPLPRRLPPLLPRTRIPLET TRIPLET

(doo dah doo dah doo dah doo dah)

and so on..

I approve.

It's always awesome when someone in music class plays the into on the the drums to himself, and someone joins in on guitar and the whole class room joins in a mammoth Slayer jam.

Oh yeah, it happened.
Quote by someguitarguy88
I should blast Classical music, just to see reactions.

Me and my friend did that with some Vivaldi and then, Chopin. People just slowly moved their heads sideways with a
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
Quote by Renka
You should do that, only you also growl your order. And pay in demo tapes and rare CD's by obscure metal bands.

Actually, that's a pretty damn funny idea...I might just do that.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
When I get a car, I'm going by churches with Disciple on.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
i do that, on a fairly regular basis.

not really blasting it, but i have it up fairly loud.

my car doesnt really blast music very well.