k my birthday is coming up, I'll be 15. It's a birthday, and im not filthy rich, so guitars are outta the question :P

im thinking about either a 360, a nano, the new ipod classic(80G with video), or a 16G ipod touch.

which one of these would u get, or what else should i get
Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
i don't know what i'd do without an mp3 player, i have it with me constantly. i'd go with the ipod classic
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
i was thinking i might go with the classic anyways.

it was tough comp. between the classic and the touch. i just don't see whats so great about the touch though.. a touch screen OoOoOOoOOOo its only 16 G (does anybody know how much that is? :S)
Quote by lobster624
Quote by soundgarden1986
360 with Halo 3.

I agree with this man unless you haven't got any other mp3 player.
if u dont have an mp3 player than ipod. if you do then a 360
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
I'd go with the classic cause i would fill up 16gb!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
As RageAgainst said, I have my iPod with me constantly as well....so I would definitely go with a classic because, frankly, the new iPod Touch is mere stupid.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
im gonna go with the classic considering i dont have an mp3
Quote by lobster624
Quote by -Atticus-
k my birthday is coming up, I'll be 15. It's a birthday, and im not filthy rich, so guitars are outta the question :P

im thinking about either a 360, a nano, the new ipod classic(80G with video), or a 16G ipod touch.

which one of these would u get, or what else should i get

You're not filthy rich, but you have a Gibson LP and a Fender Strat according to your sig, I call bs.