Page 1 of 5
Last night when no one was home, I took a shower. And of course, because no one was home.. I sang at the top of my lungs. When I was finished with the lathering, rinsing, repeating, and drying off, I turned on the song I had been singing in the shower.. it was So Fresh, So Clean. Instead of getting dressed, I danced around my kitchen in the nude, while rappin' the verses, and singing the chorus. All of a sudden my room mate Steve walks in.. See, he was supposed to be out until eleven o'clock, but he came home from work early because he was sick. So, that was an epic win on my part. But now I'm wondering.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mp2hvM2LL_4
So Fresh, So Clean.

And of course:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DiaKtHSAy7U
Rubber Ducky.

I only vaguely searched for this..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
you're proud that your roommate saw you naked?

whatever song's stuck in my head.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
you're proud that your roommate saw you naked?

whatever song's stuck in my head.

You've never seen me naked.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You've never seen me naked.

that made my day. thank you
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by JC13
You meatspinned someone, in real life... You win, at everything.

I don't really ever sing in the shower, but some day, I'm going to gutteral growl as loud as possible. Weird faces will ensue.

When I still lived with my parents, if I ever had my girlfriend in the shower, or no one.. I'd occasionally make very load moaning noises. And scream, "THIS IS HEAVEN! OH GOD, I'M SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"
Quote by vintage x metal

I actually sing some of Slash's old wah solos in the shower. Basically, I stand there and say "wah, wah, wah" at different pitches.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Frank Sinatra. Man, what an awesome voice...
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Micro Cuts - Muse

>_>
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i normally sing stuff by dio, killswitch engage, or metallica, or pantera, because the vocals int hose bands are amazing....doesn't normally work out tho, im just sticking with guitar lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I'm normally sing some Red Hot Chili's or some Bon jovi in the shower!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
I have a radio in my bathroom so it all depends on what i put in the cd player. Usually its either coheed and cambria or hot water music though.
Quote by Gunpowder
I actually sing some of Slash's old wah solos in the shower. Basically, I stand there and say "wah, wah, wah" at different pitches.

ME Too man, i usually do like welcome to the jungle, november rain, a lot of them are awesome
Anything off Porcupine Tree's "In Absentia" or "Deadwing"

Follow meee doooooooooooooown to the valleeeeey beloooooooow
You know. Moonliiight is bleeeeeeding from oooout of your soooooooul!!!
When I get older, losing my hair.
many years from now...
Will you still be sending me a Valentine
Birthday greetings bottle of wine?

i just like that song. and its so happy sounding.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by TnT~55
I don't sing in the shower.

Why don't you sing in the shower? That's the best time to sing. The steam clears your throat.. The acoustics in the bathroom are amazing. You can do amazing things in the bathroom. I'd go so far as to say, my most amazing moments have taken place in the bathroom. And not necessarily even in the shower..
Quote by vintage x metal

i sing don't stop believing by journey, bohemian rhapsody-queen and w/e def leppard song i was listening to recently.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Sometimes.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Why don't you sing in the shower? That's the best time to sing. The steam clears your throat.. The acoustics in the bathroom are amazing. You can do amazing things in the bathroom. I'd go so far as to say, my most amazing moments have taken place in the bathroom. And not necessarily even in the shower..

Because whenever I take a shower, someone is home Besides I sing at work. I usually manage to scare off some customers.
Quote by ECistheBest
When I get older, losing my hair.
many years from now...
Will you still be sending me a Valentine
Birthday greetings bottle of wine?

i just like that song. and its so happy sounding.

If i've been out till a quarter to three,
would you lock the door?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When i'm sixty four?

totally agree. awesome song.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by TnT~55
Because whenever I take a shower, someone is home Besides I sing at work. I usually manage to scare off some customers.

That's why you have to act more like me. Unbelievable ego. Walk around like a complete Diva after you've left the shower. Sing very loudly, as if you're actually wearing a feather boa, and a white cape. And rhinestones. Pretend you're wearing this outfit when you're in the shower.. And you'll be able to sing. Even if you fear other people being there. Act like you own the place. And then.. Yes.. Then you will be a shower rock star.

I can't wait til I figure out a way to get my guitar in there without ruining it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

JOJ is my new hero

usually like enter sandman or something like that
u cant spell slaughter without laguhter!

Quote by drew
look, lets not go into who drunk-called who, who threw what at who, or who put what in the freezer
It's all about the Nevermore in the shower. Got the air mic going, voice cracking 9 or 10 times during the extended vibrato parts....Good times....
Quote by cashewchaching
If i've been out till a quarter to three,
would you lock the door?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When i'm sixty four?

totally agree. awesome song.

i love how the shower room's acoustics makes my soft voice cut through, making it sound even more like mccartney
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
i usually sing some Primus...Detachable penis, too many puppies, wynona's big brown beaver, lacquer head
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
i usually sing some Primus...Detachable penis, too many puppies, wynona's big brown beaver, lacquer head

Detachable Penis is by King's Missile.

And I sang that once. Except, I sang it loudly.
Quote by vintage x metal

This morning I made the call
The one that ends it all
Hanging up, I wanted to cry
But dammit, this well's gone dry
Not for the money, not for the fame
Not for the power, just no more games

Etc.
Maybe some Weezer right now. I was listening to Pinkerton so something like The Good Life is fun.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Renka
I practice my growling, mainly In Flames or my own songs.

When you practice your growling, you should throw in some lounge singer type vocals. And dance around.. Jive in the shower.. like you're a lounge singer. And snap your fingers. Then start screaming and growling your ass off, with your horns in the air.. then confidently go back to lounge singing. It's probably the most amazing way to do it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

I can't wait til I figure out a way to get my guitar in there without ruining it.

Water-proof guitar. They sell them at Sharper Image.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Detachable Penis is by King's Missile.

And I sang that once. Except, I sang it loudly.
****ing mislabeled songs!!!!

goddamnit!!!!!!!!!!!

i apologize for the error of my ways
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Gunpowder
Water-proof guitar. They sell them at Sharper Image.

I'm thinking about buying a pretty cheap spanish acoustic, and just writing all my songs in the shower. I make my best melodies when I'm showering at three in the morning, I think. And the best concepts usually come to me, too.

What do these water proof guitars sound like?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm thinking about buying a pretty cheap spanish acoustic, and just writing all my songs in the shower. I make my best melodies when I'm showering at three in the morning, I think. And the best concepts usually come to me, too.

What do these water proof guitars sound like?

They sound like a mix between guitars, rain, and orgasm.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Page 1 of 5