Page 1 of 3
anyone in nj looking for a band or a member?

come here ill edit this every time someone posts to see what there is:

Bands:

metalcore Band (will get name soon)- Drummer, Bassist. North Of trenton.

Instrumental Avant'Garde band needs Bassist and drummer. Barnegat.

Aftermath of the Apocalypse- Bass, Rythm, and a place to play, In Toms River.

pull out method- Punk band needing drummer.

Triple Shot needs bassist and frontman. Can be both. Ages are preferably 18-28. Must have transportation, no addicts

myguitarsucks1's Band- second guitarist and a drummer, Rock/Punk/Metal/Blues...what ever our influences are. Nutley 16 years old

Themiddleman667 band-VOCALIST and/or SONGWRITER (if you do both..that's great)...Within the West Orange, NJ area..willing to practice from ATLEAST 2 times a week aproximately 3 hours each jam...be willing to do multiple styles music (Hard Rock/Metal/Blues/Oldies ...etc)....would preferr lead vocalist/songwriter to be aproxximately the age of 16-19..but exceptions may be made.

"ONE, TWO, BREE!"-Our band needs a better bassist (Harsh lol..), a rhythm guitarist, and a drummer. Southern NJ.
Its a screamo band, grindcore possibly. Im not good with specific genres.

"One Inch Wide"-standard punk band. We need a singer. That is all. Once again, Southern, NJ. Pittsgrove to be exact. No exceptions, ONLY VOCALS. We have 3 guitarists, a bassist, and a drummer. All talented. You can play other instruments and can have a hand in the writing process, just letting it be known you will only be singing come shows. Unless the song for some reason, needs another instrument.

Players:

Kc_J0nes- 16 year old guitarist from Pittsgrove, NJ. I'm getting my liscense in a few months (I'm special. I get it before you.. :P) and I have a car. I'll only need limited transportation.
I play mainly hard-rock type music, but I love solo acousticing.
I've been playing guitar for close to 4 years. I have a 60-watt amp, I can solo pretty well, but I won't mind playing rhythm. (As long as I h ave a part in the writing process.).I'm still learning how to do 5 and 6 string sweeps. I mainly play in Drop b, but I will switch tuning according to what band I will be joining..I'm under the impression that basses are hard to tune. I've been in a variety of bands and can play a handful of different genres. Im up for whatever.

aar24- Singer screamer guitarist: influences include Chiodos, A Skylit Drive, The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me the Horizon, and Pierce the Veil.

Roger88- Guitarist need Rock band. Toms River, 19

Aqua Dementia- bassist, Hammonton Area

sebek- Guitarist, Old Bridge

AndrewDulina-18, vocals/guitar, centeral jersey (edison). looking for a rock band
(acoustic duets are cool)

johnnythunders- South Jersey frontman/guitarist cherry hill area indie/garage/old old punk/rock n roll/new wave

Geartrigger - Howell/freehold area, guitarist

randomhero93- I'm searching for a band within 30 minutes of the Eatontown area. I'm 15 (turning 16 in june) and I play guitar. willing to play a lot of metal/rock/punk, it don't make much of a difference. generally wanna keep it Drop C as thats what guitar's set for. I have an original track that I want to get put together with a full band. and then i wanna see where we could go from there.

DonCorleone72-16 year old guitarist/bassist/drummer (guitar is my primary) and I can do decent black metal vocals. Would start/join just about any type of metal band (black, doom, death, thrash). I'm located in Piscataway (Middlesex County/Central NJ). No core/alt./nu metal.

silvertoness11- i need a guitarist and a bassist for a metal/hardcore band. 16-21 must have own rig and transportation. in central nj pm me for my number

40 ounce- I'm a lead guitarist willing to do rhythmn as long as I can solo/write riffs as well. I play a lot of Agalloch style acoustic-style stuff but am primarily a Metal guitarist. I'm into a lot of technical styles of Metal such as bands like The Faceless (I can play every Faceless song I've ever tried to learn note for note), and 90s Death Metal stuff like Death, Carcass, etc, as well as Thrash. I go to Rutgers University in New Brunswick but my hometown is Long Branch/Asbury in Monmouth County. Throughout summers I work full-time 40 hours a week but I'm down to drink/smoke and jam any other time. (Note - if rest of band doesn't drink/smoke or is straight-edge I'm fine with that too)All-time favorite band is Pantera.
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Last edited by MetallicSoul92 at Jul 2, 2009,
metalcore band needs a drummer and maybe a bassist. just north of trenton.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
name?
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
bump, 19 year old guitarist from Toms River wouldnt mind jammin with any rock band
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
k ur on there
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
Bassist and drummer needed. Barnegat. Alt. Rock/Grungish Music.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
ok added
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
bump, anyone?
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
bump?
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
added :P
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
done and to all that need a band in toms river, new band popped up Unforseen Prophecies.. so wats up? lol
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
Quote by MetallicSoul92

Alt. Rock/Grungish band needs Bassist and drummer. Barnegat.

I actually need this changed now to Instrumental Avant'Garde band from Barnegat (Buckethead type-music. Just not as fast). Still Drummer and Bassist.

Thanks.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
added
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
bump
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Thanks man.

hey man we need a bassist, we are in central jersey.

www.myspace.com/IIIshot

You can add us to this list as well; Triple Shot needs bassist and frontman. Can be both. Ages are preferably 18-28. Must have transportation, no addicts, yadayada...
added
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
Hey I need a second guitarist and a drummer. We play Rock/Punk/Metal/Blues...what ever our influences are. We are in Nutley and are 16. Anyone around there that fit the bill let me know!
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Boss Ds-1 Distortion Pedal
Heritage VIP 1(would like to sell)
Im a hardcore vocalist looking for a hardcore band....I live in south jersey if anyone wants to do something.....looking for band thats actually serious about playing music...meaning shows and recording ....get back to me
ok added after a long ban
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
im a frontman/guitarist looking to join or start a band in the cherry hill area. some band along the lines of indie/garage/old old punk/rock n roll/new wave kinda band. thanks.
added
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
bump
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
added
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
gotta get this back up!
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
I'm a 17 year old singer/screamer/guitarist in Hudson County looking to start or join a band. My influences include Chiodos, A Skylit Drive, The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me the Horizon, and Pierce the Veil.
Quote by aar24
I'm a 17 year old singer/screamer/guitarist in Hudson County looking to start or join a band. My influences include Chiodos, A Skylit Drive, The Devil Wears Prada, Bring Me the Horizon, and Pierce the Veil.

According to your playlist, your the perfect kind of guy who I'm looking for in my band. We're in the ages of 13-14 though. We live in Hudson county too. PM me
GO GO GO!
Hey, I'm searching for a band within 30 minutes of the Eatontown area. I'm 15 (turning 16 in june) and I play guitar. willing to play a lot of metal/rock/punk, it don't make much of a difference. generally wanna keep it Drop C as thats what guitar's set for. I have an original track that I want to get put together with a full band. and then i wanna see where we could go from there.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
16 year old guitarist/bassist/drummer (guitar is my primary) and I can do decent black metal vocals. Would start/join just about any type of metal band (black, doom, death, thrash). I'm located in Piscataway (Middlesex County/Central NJ). No core/alt./nu metal.
i need a guitarist and a bassist for a metal/hardcore band. 16-21 must have own rig and transportation. in central nj pm me for my number
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
I'm a lead guitarist willing to do rhythmn as long as I can solo/write riffs as well. I play a lot of Agalloch style acoustic-style stuff but am primarily a Metal guitarist. I'm into a lot of technical styles of Metal such as bands like The Faceless (I can play every Faceless song I've ever tried to learn note for note), and 90s Death Metal stuff like Death, Carcass, etc, as well as Thrash.

I go to Rutgers University in New Brunswick but my hometown is Long Branch/Asbury in Monmouth County. Throughout summers I work full-time 40 hours a week but I'm down to drink/smoke and jam any other time. (Note - if rest of band doesn't drink/smoke or is straight-edge I'm fine with that too)

All-time favorite band is Pantera.
I have three requests...

Our band needs a better bassist (Harsh lol..), a rhythm guitarist, and a drummer.
Band's name is "ONE, TWO, BREE!" and we're based in Southern NJ.
Take note, Southern.
Its a screamo band, grindcore possibly. Im not good with specific genres. I just look at it as an investment, its simple, easy music, but its getting big.
Oh, and if you do smoke the marijuanna, it would be nice, dont want to offend anyone..But then again, Jersey has its fair share of stoners.

I have another band, "One Inch Wide", your standard punk band. We need a singer. That is all. Once again, Southern, NJ. Pittsgrove to be exact.
No exceptions, ONLY VOCALS. We have 3 guitarists, a bassist, and a drummer. All talented. You can play other instruments and can have a hand in the writing process, just letting it be known you will only be singing come shows. Unless the song for some reason, needs another instrument.

Also, since none of the bands I join work out, I'm looking for a band.

I'm a 16 year old guitarist from Pittsgrove, NJ. I'm getting my liscense in a few months (I'm special. I get it before you.. :P) and I have a car. I'll only need limited transportation.
I play mainly hard-rock type music, but I love solo acousticing. It's just so..fulfilling. But I'm not very good at it.
I've been playing guitar for close to 4 years. I have a 60-watt amp, which is sufficient for now. I can solo pretty well, but I won't mind playing rhythm. (As long as I have a part in the writing process.) I'm still learning how to do 5 and 6 string sweeps..Pain in my ass.
I mainly play in Drop b, but I will switch tuning according to what band I will be joining..I'm under the impression that basses are hard to tune. (This is according to my dumb ass bassist..)
I've been in a variety of bands and can play a handful of different genres. Im up for whatever.
Quote by Mitzz
Banned cause I've got a man crush on you lol

XBL Gamertag: i Iz kC

The world must know my story
So long, Amory
Please drive me home
One last time.
Last edited by Kc_J0nes at May 6, 2009,
bump
Quote by Mitzz
Banned cause I've got a man crush on you lol

XBL Gamertag: i Iz kC

The world must know my story
So long, Amory
Please drive me home
One last time.
Band looking for VOCALIST and/or SONGWRITER (if you do both..that's great)...Within the West Orange, NJ area..willing to practice from ATLEAST 2 times a week aproximately 3 hours each jam...be willing to do multiple styles music (Hard Rock/Metal/Blues/Oldies ...etc)....would preferr lead vocalist/songwriter to be aproxximately the age of 16-19..but exceptions may be made..pls send message if interested
Page 1 of 3