Since I got a nice tube amp (peavy classic 30), and I saw a used (but in good condition) kramer vanguard, metallic blue w/floyd rose, going for $175, I offered a straight up trade and got it.

I really love the high output pickups (quad-rails), and almost no microphonics. nice action. other than a few scratches perfect.

I traded a spider 2 112 (75 watt) for it. Good deal? the guitar is awesome.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
got pics?
and i think ti's a good deal
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Good for you, bad for the guy that got the amp. Hope he lives far away from you. Just kidding, I think you did great.
Quote by ChaoticVengence
got pics?
and i think ti's a good deal

wish I did, I have no camera. but theres just a ding in the corner, barely visible. Plays nice (had to adjust the truss rod, but no biggie)

the guy didn't care, he got it from someone who let it get dirty as hell, and paid him almost nothing for the guitar, and cleaned it up. He's actually a friend of mine, but he has a small shop (extremely small), and doesn't have a single amplifier for sale, and people always interested in buying one. He did try it before agreeing to the deal.

I really like the guitar. Nice high output pickups make harmonics sing, and it sounds great for hard rock/heavy metal. I just wish it was in a more comfortable shape, but RR shaped guitars do look awesome.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Quote by danny_plantain
dude, i would trade a line6 amp for a turd

+1
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1