does anybody have an EMG DG-20 pro custom setup in their strat? thats the david gilmour one

if you do i dont know if i should get one i have an '07 american standard strat and i wanted a heavier tone and i was looking at this set....feedback?
I haven't tried it, but I don't really understand how David Gilmour's pickups will give a heavier tone.
Gilmours sound isnt exactly heavy.....take ur pickguard off and see how its routed. Some top-routed guitars that are SSS arent always routed SSS. Some are HsH or HSS. If its an HSS, switch out ur pickguard for a HSS one and install a Humbucker.
EMG SAs are not really heavy per se. They have hi-fi treble clarity, great cleans, and they chime. Roll up the gain, and you have more drive than a passive single would give you, but still, the keyword is clarity. For heavy tones, I'd look elsewhere.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!