Page 1 of 2
does anyone here have a nickname that they go by? like with friends or at school or even just a stage-name?
mine is Roach, everyone calls me it and a lot of them dont actually even know my real name lol
First of all...why in God's name would you want to be called Roach.. Second, why in God's name are you called Roach?
Be cool.
I am either JOMR or Kulvin when I enter the internetz. And one kid calls me Jomr sometimes IRL.
Quote by thedude051
First of all...why in God's name would you want to be called Roach.. Second, why in God's name are you called Roach?

Same about people called Sea-bass. Wtf makes that attractive?
Quote by thedude051

It's because he's the only person in the world that can survive a nuclear war.

Of course, that would either condemn him to die without ever having sex for the rest of his days, or force him into necrophilia.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
^ i didnt pick it. my friend Pizza Boy gave it to me for some reason and it just stuck. i think cuz at the time we were all super stoners, if you get my drift

and the ladies dont call me roach, just so you know. so its cool
Quote by Roach5
^ i didnt pick it. my friend Pizza Boy gave it to me for some reason and it just stuck. i think cuz at the time we were all super stoners, if you get my drift

Oh how did pizza boy get his name? Is he a pizza boy?
Necroftw. Riggamortiz gonna getcha'.

I just get called Dumbass.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
My friends nickname is Roach, cuz it's his last name (and a source of lulz). mine is Fantom cuz that's my last name. oddly enough both of our first names are James.
I have two nicknames. one is Christ and the other is Steroids (dont feel like explaining why)
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Oh how did pizza boy get his name? Is he a pizza boy?

no, i met him long after he had that name. if im correct, i think when he moved here from spain, everyone said he looked italian so they used to be like "hey, make me a pizza pizza boy! (in italian accent)" so we just call him pizza boy or pizza. his real name is Guillermo.
most of the time they call me "calvo" spanish word ill let you find out what it means...

(clue: i have a huge fro)
Oh yeah browny your avatar is probably the most eye-catching avatar I've ever seen. it leaves me with a deep sense of WTF???
i wanna get a custom guitar and have the headstock look like a roach. six legs, six strings, you get it...
I got the nickname Drifter but it was rarely used.

And sometimes I go by the name of Tony.
Quote by Roach5
does anyone here have a nickname that they go by? like with friends or at school or even just a stage-name?
mine is Roach, everyone calls me it and a lot of them dont actually even know my real name lol

O.O

a kid that goes to my school's called roach, but his name is Roche, you wouldn't happen to go to WHS would you?

but some of the girls in my science class called me "chadpole" cause it rymed with tadpole last year...it was kinda strange, that's the only nickname i've ever had that's lasted
Quote by Roach5
no, i met him long after he had that name. if im correct, i think when he moved here from spain, everyone said he looked italian so they used to be like "hey, make me a pizza pizza boy! (in italian accent)" so we just call him pizza boy or pizza. his real name is Guillermo.

with a name like that he deserves a nickname
empty the bullets from the chamber
^lol, chadpole... cool. and no, im a junior at TCHS in ****ing orlando florida. and my real name is brandon.
Johnson- my last name- some people don't even know my first name

and Walker- its my PUA name

cuz I'm laid back and my wingman is really eccentric so he's Dash lol
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Some people call me Derm, or Epi, both short for Epidermis. Don't really know why.
Member #5 of the Official Conan O'Brien Club; PM Tom Trendy to join
Quote by Kick Me
Some people call me Derm, or Epi, both short for Epidermis. Don't really know why.

You have skin?

OOO OO! i got it

you weren't circumsized? i knew it!
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
My first nickname was Puppy Ears.. because one day I wore a hat and I put it on right after I took a shower.. so then my friend took off my hat later after the hair was already dried to its form and apparently, to him, my hair looked like dog ears..

But now it's Spike because I have a mohawk. ^.^ (for some reason they wanted to keep with the dog theme.. I dunno)
People here call me Stacy because I look like Stacy Peralta. One girl that I really liked and hooked p with over the summer didn't even know my real name until 6 months after we met.
Quote by SteelToedGirl
My first nickname was Puppy Ears.. because one day I wore a hat and I put it on right after I took a shower.. so then my friend took off my hat later after the hair was already dried to its form and apparently, to him, my hair looked like dog ears..

But now it's Spike because I have a mohawk. ^.^ (for some reason they wanted to keep with the dog theme.. I dunno)

I don't like those nicknames. From now on, whenever I see you, I'll call you "Fido."
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Everyone calls me Stifler, I really don't know why.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

All my friends and even teachers at school all call me Rygar. Which is a combination of my first and last name.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
A few people around town call me Luda or LudaChris, obviously because my name is Chris. I have no idea why or how I earned this nickname, but whatever. At least no one calls me Chingy.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Page 1 of 2