The.

Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Metal Claw, where on earth do u get all those pictures from???!
You're like the UG's pictures god!!!
Specializing with pics of hot chicks, chicks with dicks and just plain weird chicks!
Quote by af_the_fragile
Metal Claw, where on earth do u get all those pictures from???!
You're like the UG's pictures god!!!
Specializing with pics of hot chicks, chicks with dicks and just plain weird chicks!

I don't know, it's pretty amazing.

*cough*4chan*cough*
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
godammit I love you metal claw.

Oh yeah once I told a completely unknown stranger on the internet that i loved him, that was pretty ****ed up
Quote by metaldud536
Dam that picture had me pissing myself.
With laughter of course.

Aw man, you know the rules of the Pit ...

... Pics or it never happened.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Lets just say the cops called my cell phone and i answered "this is the miami twnship police department please state your emergency, if you need direct attention from the ambulance or the fire department , please state this in the conversation this is rick speaking how may i help you

funny $H|t too cuz the guys name was rick
So the other day at band practice we were walking into my bassist's house and the as soon as we walk in the bassist's brother just jumps up in shock from the computer and quickly ex's out of the page he was on the internet. So this came up for debate as to what he was doing. We all just assumed he was whacking off and made fun of him for it, but he insisted "I wasn't, I was just playing a nerdy game... runescape..." and then out of nowhere our lead singer says "Yeah, more like playing runescrape if you know what I mean." Everyone laughed, except him. He lowered his head in shame and became the band bitch.
I was sledding on this huge hill last winter and somehow I ended up crashing into this house. I pissed myself cuz I was laughing so hard.

You had to be there.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
one time at band camp....
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.