Selling the Boogie. This thing is awesome and extremely versatile with the 5 voicing switches and the boost feature is extremely useful. Perfect condition except for a small tear in the cloth on the cabinet. Includes the amp head cover and the footswitch. Looking for $800 for the head and $600 for the cabinet plus shipping. I'd prefer not to ship the cabinet as the thing is heavy. I am willing to drive up to 50 miles and meet someone half way (or if you're only 50 miles away). Feel free to ask me any questions about it.

ALSO, I am willing to do a partial trade on a Carvin Legacy cabinet (2x12 or 4x12) or a couple of matching Avatar 2x12's.

Quote by jim_root4
anything in my sig interesting?

Well, I might be interested in a pedal or two, but you'd need to make up the difference.
interst in 400 bucks canadaian which is pretty much right now a littel above your american dollor sooo its exactly the same hahahahahaha you dont have to take me seriosuly just so you know but if you want you can
Quote by convictionless
interst in 400 bucks canadaian which is pretty much right now a littel above your american dollor sooo its exactly the same hahahahahaha you dont have to take me seriosuly just so you know but if you want you can

That's good because I wasn't.
Cabinet still here......$550 local pickup. Willing to meet within reasonable driving distance.