Page 1 of 4
watership down....*shudders that or the movie with the racoons with giant scrodums
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
i find the hills have eyes scary i dont no why maybe its their faces
Sigs Are For Pussies
Don't diss Winnie the Pooh. He's 1,000x more epic than you could ever dream of being.

And I rarely watch scary movies.

I know Saw can really fuck you up if you don't like seeing people do insanely painful things.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
id probably say winnie the pooh or wedding crashers. scared the **** outta me.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
it's not a movie but it's some clip of some sort that can really **** up your mind
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
The Ring freaked me out the first time I saw it.
Quote by chipsahoy
You don't like the smell of some other guy's poop? Hmmm...smells like home to me.
I know my mother telling me about when the original exorcist came out..

She told me three people in the theatre she was in, all had massive panic attacks. My brother-in-law told me he saw it when he was like 14 or something, bad thing is.. he was catholic. He described the many nightmares he had following that movie.

I thought it was rad and scary at the same time, so i'd vote that movie if we're doing "scariest movie of all time."
Quote by iceman95
watership down....*shudders that or the movie with the racoons with giant scrodums

I see youve read that thing on Cracked.com.
Event Horizon.
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
Creep just finished on the telly about an hour ago. **** me, that is a crazy and **** scary film. It's amazing how different the british horrors are compared to hollywood though - more artsy and more intense. They aalso didn't use the formula in most horrors now with the cultured serial killer, this was depraved and br00tal.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
The Eye. (asian movie)
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp
hills have eyes isn't really scary, just stupidly gory.

i can't watch the saw films without hiding behind something.
its not the gory stuff.
just that ****ing wooden clown bastard.
*shudder*
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
scary movies dont really screw with me , and the ring?, wtf, you couldnt scare a 5 year old with that movie and i saw that when i was like 7 and i watched it rescently too, saw movies dont screw with me either
and with the panic attack thing , that has nothing to do with anything cuz my friend saw knocked up and there were 2 panic attacks and a seizure
i liked the first two scream movies , well, i liked the plot , it wasnt scary , but still a good movie
guys, this isnt the scariest movie of all time thread.

its the scariest friggen movie of all time.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Ummm..... 1408 was pretty damn freaky. Maybe its just me...but im piss scared of hotel rooms.
"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

Quote by JakeTheDuck
This man has the right idea.

^
oh yeahhh
When they made the Stephen King book IT into that TV movie it gave me the creeps.

"we all float down here"
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
When they made the Stephen King book IT into that TV movie it gave me the creeps.

"we all float down here"

Amen brother
"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

Quote by JakeTheDuck
This man has the right idea.

^
oh yeahhh
Quote by CraigKing
Signs, **** me up a bit.

Ehh. I don't want to see that.

There's too many stupid things about it.

Mainly how the aliens are allergic to WATER.

Earth's atmosphere has a constant, natural humidity. How the FUCK did they survive on a farm at NIGHT?!? The humidity would have killed them right off.

I don't know. It just looks stupid to me.

Maddox sums it better than I can.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by iceman95

that movie is disturbing. and for some reason, thirteen ghosts used to freak me out,

that and this one movie with chuck norris, cant remember name of it. no, im not kidding.
I never get scared during movies, but Dead Silence had me curled up in a ball. Those f***ing dolls scare the sh** out of me.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
I see youve read that thing on Cracked.com.

no!.....yeah
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by schitz
The Ring freaked me out the first time I saw it.

O.o

Try Ringu.
I don't think I've ever been genuinly scared of movies.
Though a few creeped me out a bit. 1408 being one of them.

Resident evil extinction shocked me at some parts. Like where zombies just pop out of no where, kind of made my heart skip a beat.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
****ing "room 1408" it just starts with offsetting things like the water turning on and a mint on his pillow that wasnt there before(ha ha) then escalates to the police coming to the room that the main dude is in and finding no one in it.(****!) he tries to escape out the window and when he gets out all other windows on the building are gone(Damn!!!) then *SPOILER WARNING*

towards the end it is so sad, his( the guy happens to be a writer) daughter had died a while back and that split him and his wife up. she appears as a ghost in the room and there s a real emotional/state of unbelievability where the guy cant figure out whether he should hug her or tell her to get the **** away. then at the very end before the credits he has a tape recorder that he had in the hellish hotel he stayed in and he just happens to turn it on with his wife in the room... and it has the recording of the girl on it...telling her dad(main character) she loves him*shivers*
night of the living dead (black and white version) really scared me. and it being in black and white doesnt help
oh snap i almost forgot about signs! **** that is scary when the ****ing alien walks past the bush at the b-day party!!!! and also when there is one that a guy trapped in his pantry.

now for a segment of "That's deep, yo"

the name "signs" represents the disabilities the children have. one has asthma the other has some hate towards water where she just wont drink it.
at the end the alien pumps poison gas into the asthmatic kids lungs but he survives because "his lungs were closed *pant* no poison got in) and the aliens are deathly umm deathed by water. a small back plot in the move is that the father in it is now an atheist because his wife was killed and he turned against God. but at the end he sees that all his childrens problems were just "signs" that God was really watching. yes !!! i love it!
Quote by AngelOfSorrow
Event Horizon.

+1 the uncut version scared the hell out of me.
"You cant fight in here, this is the war room!"
Quote by whatadrag
oh snap i almost forgot about signs! **** that is scary when the ****ing alien walks past the bush at the b-day party!!!! and also when there is one that a guy trapped in his pantry.

now for a segment of "That's deep, yo"

the name "signs" represents the disabilities the children have. one has asthma the other has some hate towards water where she just wont drink it.
at the end the alien pumps poison gas into the asthmatic kids lungs but he survives because "his lungs were closed *pant* no poison got in) and the aliens are deathly umm deathed by water. a small back plot in the move is that the father in it is now an atheist because his wife was killed and he turned against God. but at the end he sees that all his childrens problems were just "signs" that God was really watching. yes !!! i love it!

Wow. I never knew that's what the movie was about.
Page 1 of 4