Today, I was cleaning in my grandpa's house where my brother, cousins, and I used to hang out all the time when we were younger. I was sifting through all the stuff in the closet when I came upon......

.....My old N64!!! I couldn't believe it. I thought it had been sold in a yard sale we had, but there it was, in an old Winn-Dixie bag, chords, console, two controllers, games, and all.

When I looked at the games, I had:

Pokemon Snap (decent game if you get into it)

Pokemon Stadium (freakin' awesome game)

Quake (great game)

Rampage 1 and 2 ( I hate them, they're my brothers' games.)

Which are all great....but the one saw I loved most of all was....

TUROK: DINOSAUR HUNTER!!!!!!!1!!

I love that game more than any other game ever made, ever. Anyone else ever play it?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
i've played all the turok games \m/

i used to have an N64 back in the day, now i get my ass kicked on halo 3 multiplayer *sigh*, but it's ok, i don't spend but about an hour on games a week, lol
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
i love that game so much, but cant find it in stores anywhere

ebay?
The last one only sucked because the loading time was FUBAR!!

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

I found my old N64 in the shed a few months ago, it had all of my old games in it - but turok dinosaur hunter was by far the most epic. You need some blind guardian and iced earth and manowar to fit in with all the dragonsa dn loincloths for the soundtrack. Carnage game dude.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Chad11491
i've played all the turok games \m/

i used to have an N64 back in the day, now i get my ass kicked on halo 3 multiplayer *sigh*, but it's ok, i don't spend but about an hour on games a week, lol

I had Turok: Evolution for PS2, it was pretty cool, but I no longer have a PS2. Just an N64 and a NES.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Man, Turok cost around £70 when it was first released on the N64. I remember.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I have all the Turok games for the N64. I never actually legitly beat it, but I did beat it with cheats. I tried to beat it once without cheats and actually got pretty far once though. I also remember Turok 3, scaring the **** out of me when I played it at night.
I'm inspired to head down to gamecrazy and buy a 24 dollar used nintendo 64. Damn, so many memories were soaked into mine, and I sold it for gamecube games.

I remember getting pissed at "Hey you pikachu" because it wouldn't listen to me, and playing smash bros, paper mario and Pokemon stadium.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...