what type of guitar?

have you tried to raise it?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Ibanez RG1570.

I haven't adjusted the guitar in a while, I was just playing it when I realized it was bent there.
well a bent string, might buzz or cause a fret to get choked dead.

with ur bridge, i doubt ull be able to compensate for it by raising the bridge posts.

i agree, you need to buy a new string $1.

or a new set.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
You put 13s on a 1570? I sure hope you downtune.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
^ Good idea, with 13s in C you should be fine. Personally I would not recommend over 11s for standard tuning on Wizard Prestige necks.

As for the string, like the folks above mentioned - just replace 'er. I imagine if a 56 is bent, it'll stay bent no matter what.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
yea i had a bent bass string once. it was a manufacturers defect since it was brand new out of the pack. but it completely messed up the intonation and sounded worse as you went up the neck.

it kinda looked like it got mashed in a set of vise grips.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
How old are the strings?

If they are a few weeks old...you have a serious problem with the guitar or a crappy pack of strings. If they've been on there a good while then thats naturally going to happen and it's time to change strings.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio