Ok.. Our first gig at a party yesterday went great btw . Afterwards we started to pack up a bit and hang out and eventually everyone went out to go "star tipping". What they did was spin in a circle staring at a star, and after a while stopped and someone shined a light in their eyes and they just collapsed.

At first I was like whatttt? So I did it.. and woww when you do that you like loose control over everything and just fall it's mad fun. go try it.. NOW!
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I'll just eat some mushrooms instead.
Super perfundo on the early eve of your day.
sounds pretty effin' dumb to me
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
nahh it's great.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Quote by danielrobbyshor
sounds pretty effin' dumb to me

It does, but if you're bored with a bunch of friends then try it. I couldn't stay up when I was doing it.
Quote by Pantera90
It does, but if you're bored with a bunch of friends then try it. I couldn't stay up when I was doing it.

hah we had fun with it for a good hour