no cuz my fingers are too skinny and my knuckle is too big-- practicing wont make your fingers bulkier
Quote by Acquiescence
no cuz my fingers are too skinny and my knuckle is too big-- practicing wont make your fingers bulkier

...you answered your own question so why did you post?
Words to live by: Haters gonna' hate.
You just need more practice. It will come eventually.
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
Quote by Acquiescence

yes it will

slightly
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Last edited by dale-banez at Sep 29, 2007,
yea g and b strings are a bitch, especially if ur finger is lumpy like mine hahaha...

i can get it fine till i get up to like the 7th fret as the action gets higher...
but i find that sliding my index finger down...as in towards the high e...so that i'm JUSSSST barely able to fret the low e, i can get the g and b much easier.
Quote by TSelman
...you answered your own question so why did you post?

Owned. Nuff said.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by Acquiescence
ive been practicing for like a month still cant get all 6 strings clearly g string

Don't worry about it, it will come. Barre chords are just harder for some people. Everyone has their strong points and their weak points. For example, you might have a really good ear or really good timing, or perhaps good synchronization between your left hand and your picking hand, but still not be good at barre chords. Just keep practicing and look for a position that works for you. Move your finger around all over the place until you can get all strings down without dead notes. Perfecting your strong points is fun and full of accomplishment, but perfecting your weak points takes hours of practice and lots of frustration, but don't let it get to you. Also, don't spend too much time on barre chords everyday, but make sure you get a good practice in that is sure to help you with them.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
wow, I had it done the first time I tried it. except for the B chord.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground