A little 16 year old female moderator told me to put this here instead of the punk forum. I don't think it belongs here. Whatever.

So I've heard the Soulja Boy remix, the Rihanna remix, the Black Eyed Peas remix, the Throw Some D's remix... Are there any other remixes he does?

Travis Barker is the ****. lol
Quote by ironman316
A little 16 year old female moderator told me to put this here instead of the punk forum. I don't think it belongs here. Whatever.

So I've heard the Soulja Boy remix, the Rihanna remix, the Black Eyed Peas remix, the Throw Some D's remix... Are there any other remixes he does?

Travis Barker is the ****. lol
F-U-C-K you

She's cooler than you'll ever be

I got yo back Christina
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Travis Barker is more overrated than sliced bread.

Ya, he's got some skills, but I can find you 100 drummers better than him who don't have to beat the **** out of their drums.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by fenderfreak101
Travis Barker is more overrated than sliced bread.

Ya, he's got some skills, but I can find you 100 drummers better than him who don't have to beat the **** out of their drums.

congrats. im glad you would actually take the time to find 100 good drummers just to prove a useless point.

but i listened to the crank that remix. it was pretty sweet.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by element4433
F-U-C-K you

She's cooler than you'll ever be

I got yo back Christina

Werd. waterproofpie as she's known knows more about punk than you ever will, so quit being so whiny.

I haven't heard the remixes, can't say I care for anything that's ever been remixed really.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by the_astronaut
Werd. waterproofpie as she's known knows more about punk than you ever will, so quit being so whiny.

I haven't heard the remixes, can't say I care for anything that's ever been remixed really.

well i'm not going to argue with underage people that think they know everything...

it belongs here because Travis is pop punk

so aquabats and the transplants and blink 182 are pop punk and emo? that's where travis was before +44.

ANYWAYS. that's not why i created this thread. I'm basically asking if anyone knows of any other remixes he's done. I don't give a sh'it about how much he's overrated, and I don't care if he's not the best drummer in the world. I asked a simple question, you guys can discuss him if you want. I don't need high school bullsh'it. netiquette bitches.
Quote by ironman316
well i'm not going to argue with underage people that think they know everything...

Age has nothing to do with the amount of knowledge someone has, quit being a dickhead and I'm sure people would be more willing to help you out. Calling out a mod isn't helping you.

I've no idea about the remixes to be honest, what work has he actually done to them?

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by ironman316

so aquabats and the transplants and blink 182 are pop punk and emo? that's where travis was before +44.

ANYWAYS. that's not why i created this thread. I'm basically asking if anyone knows of any other remixes he's done. I don't give a sh'it about how much he's overrated, and I don't care if he's not the best drummer in the world. I asked a simple question, you guys can discuss him if you want. I don't need high school bullsh'it. netiquette bitches.
We all know who Travis Baker has drummed with. The Aquabats are ska, but they have some pop punk influences. The Transplants are garbage and Blink is pop punk.

She knows more than you if you think Blink is punk
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by the_astronaut
Age has nothing to do with the amount of knowledge someone has.

you're right on that one. but age has to do with maturity most of the time. =] and i'm not a dickhead.

mostly he's taken rap songs and added guitar and drums to make them more rock-oriented. and they kick so much ass.
Quote by element4433
We all know who Travis Baker has drummed with. The Aquabats are ska, but they have some pop punk influences. The Transplants are garbage and Blink is pop punk.

dude, there was no such thing as pop punk when blink started.
Quote by ironman316
mostly he's taken rap songs and added guitar and drums to make them more rock-oriented. and they kick so much ass.

Sounds aight, I might check them out.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by ironman316
dude, there was no such thing as pop punk when blink existed.
The Queers, The Buzzcocks, Screeching Weasal, Green Day, The Look outs......

Want me to go on?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
The Queers, The Buzzcocks, Screeching Weasal, Green Day, The Look outs......

Want me to go on?

Ok you're cool, you proved your point. And I could really care less. I listen to Metal and Hardcore, not punk.

Quote by the_astronaut
Sounds aight, I might check them out.

Yeah there's a version of Umbrella by Rihanna which is pretty sweet. There's a couple others that I've heard but they're not quite as good. But the Umbrella one and Crank Dat are awwwesome.
Quote by ironman316
Ok you're cool, you proved your point. And I could really care less. I listen to Metal and Hardcore, not punk.
Don't talk shit if you can't back it up, beotch

I've heard a couple of his covers and they're pretty cool I quess.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by fake_sk8r182

Pop-punk started with The Ramones fool.

I would be interested in hearing these remixes though...

Lol well like i said, i'm more into the hardcore/metal scene. The first time I heard the word pop-punk, it was used to describe fall out boy, who I'm not a fan of. =] so basically pop-punk to me is a major diss and it's saying "this band is sh'it." so yeah. haha.
Quote by ironman316
Lol well like i said, i'm more into the hardcore/metal scene. The first time I heard the word pop-punk, it was used to describe fall out boy, who I'm not a fan of. =] so basically pop-punk to me is a major diss and it's saying "this band is sh'it." so yeah. haha.

I thought hardcore was a type of punk?

lolz at "hardcore"
Quote by lordofthefood1
I thought hardcore was a type of punk?

lolz at "hardcore"
He's talking about hXc not hardcore.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Blink182 are staples of the pop-punk genre. They are literally the main reason this forum even exists.

And just so you know, 90 percent of the users of this forum are high school goers, which makes them younger than you, and I guess by default makes them not worth your holy presence.

Im going to have to close this thread. It's not even close to going anywhere and my douchebag metre is going berserk.

EDIT: way to sneak in the last word as usual lol
Hehe douchebag meter
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano