So i'm moving more into fingerpicking stuff, and it just doesn't sound right on my steel ("Little" Martin, a *fantastic* guitar). I'm looking to get a nylon string, but the problem is i'm a pretty small guy (5'6", the Martin is a 3/4 scale and normal sized guitars are just awkward for me to play). Do they even make 3/4 nylons, any reccomendations?
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
i think you could just cut the strings after you put them on, you probably woulnt want to put nylon strings on that guitar
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

No, no. I'm looking for a Nylon string guitar in a 3/4 scale. The Martin is seperate, haha.
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
oooooooh, ma bad
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

Most classicals I have played have smaller bodies anyway. After my dread i get onto a classical and its like holding a baby. Go try them, in general they should be smaller and the necks will be shorter as usually the 12thfret is at the heel block, rather than the 14th like on most steel strings.

Just go try some at a shop or something. I have never seen a nylon that is as big as a standard steel string, most are actually considerably smaller