that's probably a ten. at the very least least a 9.5
damn good solo too.
that's pretty good too if you've learned half of it 30 min and can play it perfectly.

Edit: It's on Live at Budokan dvd/ cd
Except for those long runs it doesn't seem too hard in terms of overall difficulty for guitar. The runs are intense though. Probably an 8.

Look at Perpetual Burn by Jason Becker.

That's definitely closer to a 10.

I'm sure there are harder things out there, though.
i kind lost interest in guitar,i kept learning easy thing but this is putting the fun back into it again...
Serrana is another good Jason Becker one. All really fast arpeggios. it makes me want to sell my soul sometimes.
Yeah, i gave that little guy guitar lessons. his name is Luke, Luke Skywa.... Sky-something anyways, can't remember.

Seriously though, I'd say an 8.5. This dude does some good work with melodies, and outright shredding. (and yes, they are two entirely sperate concepts.)
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
Its pretty damn hard with those fast alternate picking runs Petrucci does. He keeps getting better every album, listen to his stuff off of Systematic Chaos, ITS CHAOS....haha.......
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!