I love the way this albums, and Somewhere in time(Iron Maiden) now i just about learned The Clairvoyant. My question is anyone have any tips on how to get the sound, i know the Gain is not high at all. Any thing with the Treble, middle, or bass should i tweak around? I'm not to familiar with those 3 nobs. thank you
LOL
You won't get it - most of the sounds on that album were heavily processed or synthesized guitar parts.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
The Seagull is right on this one.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Fraid not - Maiden actually got quite a lot of flack for it, they'd pretty much gone as far as they could down a certain route and realised they weren't really very much like Maiden any more. Synth guitars, over blown stage shows and a distinct lack of energy from the band - if you listen to the live single of Infinite Dreams Bruce's voice is completely shagged, mainly as a result of running around like a madman because nobody eles in the band was doing anything.

They took some time out, Adrian left and kind of went back to basics when they came back with No Prayer For The Dying. Janick gave the band a kick up the backside and they rememberred how to have fun - when I saw them on that tour Bruce's voice was in much better shape...damned glad to see him and Adrian back with them now
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I think those 2 albums are really misunderstood. I mean they are concept albums sound are clean made to like take your mind off. Like Alexander the Great, i mean what a song, what solo's! Even though it might take the stage presence down a little bit, but people should really appreciate the sound on those two albums. First time in my life I've heard a metal group do something like this. i always wished for another album like this even if they don't do it live, but most of the people do disagree.
LOL