nice looks!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
i've heard great things about that guitar...i say go for it, but still try to find one and try it out
yeah, looks damn good (not quite as nice as other G&Ls, but still....).

So, think I should seriously consider it?
I have yet to play a G&L that I haven't liked.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
My understanding is that's it's a fine instrument with some detail issues. If I remember right one of the interviews said something about the trem bar knocking the pickup selector to the bridge anytime it's on the mid position and little stuff like that. If you're willing to deal with little quirks like that it looks every bit as good, well better, than a standard strat and every G&L I've ever played has been excellent for the price.
As far as I know, Tributes aren't made in Korea anymore. The latest batch have all come out of Indonesia. Regardless, from what I've read, the quality remains the same. Hard to go wrong with CNC.
Well then.....now I need to figure out how to add an extra $100 to my budget.....thanks everybody.....
actually all the parts are made in the U.S. and sent over seas for the building or something like that.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

tributes play like ****ing butter

the only g&l i havent played that didnt feel like butter was the invader(still played real nice though)

very solid choice for a guitar
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.