When threads ask for images (Ex. "Demotivational Pictures", "You Laugh, You Lose" etc.), does anybody else hate the following:

When people have a post with 10 or 15 images, and someone will quote him, and leave the images in the quote, so users have to scroll down twice as much?

In the Demotivational Pictures thread when people post pure opinions about music, that are completely irrelevant to the fact that the thread is about demotivational pictures?

Also in the demotivational pictures thread when people merely repeat the caption in the picture?

Does anybody else agree?
Quote by The Madcap
When threads ask for images (Ex. "Demotivational Pictures", "You Laugh, You Lose" etc.), does anybody else hate the following:

When people have a post with 10 or 15 images, and someone will quote him, and leave the images in the quote, so users have to scroll down twice as much?

In the Demotivational Pictures thread when people post pure opinions about music, that are completely irrelevant to the fact that the thread is about demotivational pictures?

Also in the demotivational pictures thread when people merely repeat the caption in the picture?

Does anybody else agree?

Yeah, I agree.
Yes. I also always find that all the cat pictures with the text are not funny at all.
Quote by burrit0
Yes. I also always find that all the cat pictures with the text are not funny at all.

Fo slushy?
I agree with your first point, but in the demotivational picture thread, there is maybe 5 demotivational pictures, out of 120+ pages, so when they say demotivational pictures, I think they refer to the layout.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by The Madcap

Does anybody else agree?

I hate the quoting part.
Quote by glm
Fo slushy?

did somebody say slushy?

Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

Actually no, youre an idiot.
I hate those stupid demotivational pictures anyway. I loathe all things 4chan. Ah the days when UG was free of 4chan influence.
I hate it when people post something and want praise for finding it.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm
I hate it when people post something and want praise for finding it.

Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

I hate it when people don't know how the image tags work, and just leave the link in there. If I'm scrolling down through a thread looking at pictures, I don't wanna take the time to click on a ****ing link.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by glm
Fo rushy.

did somebody say fo rushy?

Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

Quote by nightraven
I agree.

And GLM, stop saying that.

glm is the man

glm>you
Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

Quote by remember
glm is the man

glm>nightraven

dude know what you're saying
nightraven > > > glm (a.k.a. spammer of the day)

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Yes, they should make those forum rules.

I mean, you can still read the caption! The frame adds nothing!
Quote by soulflyV
I have no idea why. But I fucking hate people who quote images. I saw it the first time I don't need to see it again.

The worst one ever was in the Moving Pictures thread, where someone quoted the same three pictures at least twice per page! For 20 pages!! I mean, yeah, I can see why you'd get moved by them, but for the love of God stop showing them to me!

40 times! The same pictures 40 times!
Quote by Minkaro
Yeah, I agree.

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."