Anybody know where I can get an Unfinished King V style Guitar body, preferably routed, I found an alder one at KnE guitars for 129.99, anybody know of a cheaper one???
if you want to spend the cash, and also not get an exact king V body, there's always warmoth
Warmoth only has gibson style V's and RR style V's I want a V body with sharp tips and bevels.......and can sport a 24 fret neck........and an iPod dock...........and an LCD tv..........and a self powered mini fridge.........and a friggin' lazer beam........ is that really too much to ask? is it really?
How mini would the fridge be...

Best bet would just to buy a cheap ass Jackson King V & replace everything.
Dean From Hell
Jackson USA King V
Randall RG-50 TC All Tube Combo
It would be the mini-est of all fridges, but it would be the coolest thing..........ever

It's kind of a bitch to strip a new body down. idk, mabye i'm just being lazy.
You could see if Jackson would send you just the body? Or check ebay, there's always body's for lots of guitars on there.
Dean From Hell
Jackson USA King V
Randall RG-50 TC All Tube Combo
Yea, I think I'll just keep checking eBay, That is how I found KnE guitars, they are fairly cheap and seem to have some killer stuff. They have exactly what I want, and they don't route the control holes so you can put them wherever the hell you feel like...........imagine the possiblilties............hell I may just put them on the back.....or the along the side of the guitar................ or just mount them right on the humbuckers!!!!!!!!! haha