just as it says, are behringer guitars any good? in my local music store they're pretty cheap.. not that i judge them by the price, but they're a LOT cheaper that the rest of the guitars in there....
A good song should make you wanna tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should make you wanna destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs.

SEX, DRUGS AND DUNGEONS & DRAGONS
I know off people that are happy with them, and I know more that think they suck..

Personally I´d never get one. Not to be a brand ***** or anything but I´d stick with the big names like gibson, ibanez, fender.. or the budget brands like epiphone or if you´re desperate, squire.
Washburn JB100 Customshop USA
Squire Stratocaster, Squire Telecaster, highway 1 tele,
FM65r amp, Marshall MS-4 & FM-15r
Washburn b-9 five string banjo, Eagle dreadnought acoustic. Art & lutherie AMI.
let's say you had no other option but to choose from an ibanez starter pack and a behringer starter pack...which one would you choose?
A good song should make you wanna tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should make you wanna destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs.

tuners are crap, wont hold your strings in tune for very long, bend too hard, out of tune. Very light body, suggests its probably made of crap. I got one with a whammy bar too... that makes ALL the strings out of tune everytime i use it. Pretty horrible guitar. Don't be tempted by the price. With guitars, you get what you pay for. I'd go with an entry level $200 guitar from epiphone/squier if you're a beginner, otherwise, start saving money for something around $700 dollars, i'm not too fond of the guitars you get in the price range between 200-500 (mostly because of the mexican strat... which i abhor). Otherwise, good luck getting yourself a guitar!
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC2005
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
Quote by KaiserX
tuners are crap, wont hold your strings in tune for very long, bend too hard, out of tune. Very light body, suggests its probably made of crap. I got one with a whammy bar too... that makes ALL the strings out of tune everytime i use it. Pretty horrible guitar. Don't be tempted by the price. With guitars, you get what you pay for. I'd go with an entry level $200 guitar from epiphone/squier if you're a beginner, otherwise, start saving money for something around $700 dollars, i'm not too fond of the guitars you get in the price range between 200-500 (mostly because of the mexican strat... which i abhor). Otherwise, good luck getting yourself a guitar!

strict to the point....

smajatzwell hey let me tell you its a well balance guitar if you can just ad some good pick ups ,but it real y sounds great it was desing by pros that meens its going thru the face of greate axe whit hi rejection because of the relitive new brand,same thing hapend to shecter,esp and deán guitars years back they got bad feedback from guitarist using Jackson ,kramer etc until someone famous put them on the market , i have recorded 4 metal tracks with it and let me tell you it has given my ec-500 emg ltd and my Ibáñez guitars a great challange for 50bucks that i spend against 800 and 300 for the other 2 check one of tracks on wikiloops m1thunderbolt and you see
what i meen ,just give them a chanse .
Beginner guitarist here ... my only guitar is an old Behringer and it's decent i believe for what you pay for , not great but not completely terrible either for a very low price guitar it's stay in tune just fine as long as you don't use the trem (lol) its play decently even though i don't have something to compare it to.

Sounds wise i feel like its a bit too muddy like someone said previously , not very clear.
Last edited by Cassandra_Kitty at Aug 5, 2017,