has anyone played the Warrior within? there's a cool riff i wanna play, i think it's written by Godsmack (they made the soundtrack), but its not a regular song. It starts when entering a fight mostly. It's only 1 riff and variates with time, i've found a sample of that track if someone needs it...

soo..

can anyone help me plz?
good is, who knows why 2 tape the guitarstrap
Sample please

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
the one when you are getting chased be the dahaka is godsmack's i stand alone
Quote by SacVille
it's not i stand alone but listen :

http://download.yousendit.com/ECCF8B7257E99FC2

it's pretty often played, and one of the best tracks for fighting games

i thought it was "i stand alone"...
although i've heard it from another guy,so it's not really reliable
i never got to the part where you hear the soundtrack
A good song should make you wanna tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should make you wanna destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs.

SEX, DRUGS AND DUNGEONS & DRAGONS
realy? thought it starts the first right after the ship part, - just at regular fights
I have worked this out it's easy standard tuning would you like me too tab it for you or guitar pro let us know
Quote by SacVille
realy? thought it starts the first right after the ship part, - just at regular fights

i thought it only played when you're running away from something later in the game
A good song should make you wanna tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should make you wanna destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs.

SEX, DRUGS AND DUNGEONS & DRAGONS
GP4 is good, if it's not too much work
but u can also send the standard-tabs, i'll then figure it out myself - i just wanted to jam it, so the correctness isn't that important.

you said standart tuning ? i think it sounds like "c', that's why i asked, I cannot figure out tabs in 'strange tunings"

and -->>Thank you very Much<<--
it starts in F# anyways I won't be long have it done today I can send it to you I find it easier to use guitar pro anyway
just finished it., gonna upload it now but may have to wait for them to accept it. When you search for it look for prince of persia - fight music
you will have to look under misc unsigned bands still getting used to this site
how long does it take to view it on this site? I just looked and there's nothin there yet
under computer games prince of persia - fight music or under my profile my contributions