yeah...i knocked over a cup of milk and chance happens, it spilled in a different direction then i hit it, and spilled a LITTLE on my pedal.....and now it doesn't fucking work!!!
it sucks because its new and i hardly used it, and when i decide to lay it out for some usage, i decide to get cookies and milk...and spill half of the cup and only a tiny bit gets on it and its fried!!!! *cries*

so....is there no way to get it fixed?
id really rather spend it on something else then another noise suppressor pedal if its
gonna have to be a totally new one.

or will having a warranty i got when i got my alexi, randall, and this pedal cover it?
well i dont think warrenty will cover it anyway cos u just admitted that u did spill milk on it.

so im wiht TOmi if it doesnt work go see if u can get it repaired
well i did wait it out, i spilled it on it yesterday, and just tried to see if it worked today when it hit me that i spilled milk on it the other day.

and yeah...it doesn't work with the cord in or out, so im assuming the chip that controls the 3 knobs on it and this chip leads to the wires that are connected to the main chip.....soooo..
yeah.....its fuxed with this chip.....

at least it didnt get on my Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah pedal....cuz then someone would have to get shot.
Wouldn't go as far as using rubbing alcohol, just drying it with a cloth should be enough.
WTLTL 2011
open it up, rinse it everything with distilled water, and let it air dry for a few days.
Was it plugged in or anything when this happened? If so something could have fried, if not, it shouldn't break. My idiotic friend left my amp outside of his garage and it rained for 2 days before he noticed. it still works
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
yeah open it up and rub with a clean cloth
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Warranties don't cover stupidity sadly - as my friend found out after trying to claim on his laptop that he pissed all over in a drunken stupor one night
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^ my friend richard did that the other week lol. whats with drunkeness and urinating on electronic goods
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
By "I spilled milk" do you by any chance means "jizzed all over" ?

Anyways, just pop that junk, give it a nice once-or-twice overs with a clean, dry cloth (or a sliiiiightly damp cloth) and it should be fine.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
By "I spilled milk" do you by any chance means "jizzed all over" ?

Anyways, just pop that junk, give it a nice once-or-twice overs with a clean, dry cloth (or a sliiiiightly damp cloth) and it should be fine.

AHAHAHaA.
Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM 900
peavey 5150

Mesa 4x12
Quote by spineless
Your a ****ing dick head arnt u?

No need.
*REPORTED*
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
^

but yeah, i don't think you can claim on it. though it might not be too hard to fix, if you're lucky.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
+1 for opening and cleaning.

Wow. Beer I have survived getting on/in my equipment, but milk? How hardcore is milk? Must have hit a sour note playing the Barney theme to have spilled milk on it.
You idiot.
milk sux (babys drink)...
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1