i just picked up this pedal from a mate for £20 - might aswell for the price.

this thing is ok but it's not exactly amazing, although what i do like about it is that it colours my tone by giving it more high frequencies which i wanted tbh, although it makes the gain a little more fizzier.

firstly are there any cool settings to try out, and secondly what other better pedals are out there for a decent price? (don't mind going used).
UG Profile

- Ibanez S470DX
- Orange Rockerverb 50 head
- Orange PPC212
- MXR Micro Amp
- CryBaby Wah

Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
Member Of The Orange Revolution Club
try searching the paul gilbert using the dd-3 in youtube. he did make a killer solo with it. and better delays are EHX delux memory man, boss dd-6, line6 dl-4 etc.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Thats an amazing deal! They go for like three times that second hand. The Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man is amazing, but very pricey. Are you using the DD-3 in the FX loop? Experiment with it in and out of the loop, might get rid of the fizziness you mentioned.
The obligatory gear list: Gibson SG standard,Maverick F-1,Epiphone Sheraton,'68 reissuse Jap Strat, Orange Rocker 30 and various pedals.
Electro Harmonix Users Guild #30
Quote by mothership
try searching the paul gilbert using the dd-3 in youtube. he did make a killer solo with it. and better delays are EHX delux memory man, boss dd-6, line6 dl-4 etc.

link?
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by kyrreca
Are you sure you're not talking about the OD-3?

Do you really think im that much of an idiot?

i did a little more experimenting today and turns it its not really any fizzier it was just me being picky this morning. I have it in the loop with my mxr micro amp first then delay. i will try it through the front but i think its fine like this.

Do you think its worth keeping the pedal, or selling it on and getting something else? i think its fine with the sound im getting right now but that might change if i hear something a lot better :p
UG Profile

- Ibanez S470DX
- Orange Rockerverb 50 head
- Orange PPC212
- MXR Micro Amp
- CryBaby Wah

Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
Member Of The Orange Revolution Club