Page 1 of 2
Hi guys!
Iv'e got a buddy that gave me these plants, i 'have no idea if it is what i think it may be o.O Maybe some of you can tell me what it is? (It was grown in a swedish garden)

I just wanna know, Thanks.
Attachments:
Foton-0031.jpg
Foton-0032.jpg
Må Den Svarta Älgen Ta Er!
a Glava
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
A Glava, native to South India
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
It's a venus ... something.

You know. The plant that eats stuff.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

a Glava.... Native to South India in the pacific Indianic war against New Zealand and India in 1810, it spread and now the price has risen to unbelievable hieghts...
Quote by Finnepinne

And then got shot.
Offcourse you can! You can smoke whatever you want.

Just make sure to tell us if you're going to die of some disease afterward.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

There's no way you could grow weed in a Sweedish garden.

Sweeden is freezing, and I should know because I work in a Sweedish kitchen.
okay good, cous me and my buddies tried to smoke it, but we had alcohol too so i don't know if it was that plant or the alcohol that mede me funny :P
well the plant it came from was like 2.5 meters in height if it helps
it's a glava man..
Quote by Finnepinne

And then got shot.
okay, so is it expensive? can i sell it, get high, what can you do with a glava?
oi SteveBeginner, man i didnt quite catch the name of it

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
sell it, you can get alot for it man, just find a south indian in your country(yes im serious) and sell it to them.
Quote by Finnepinne

And then got shot.
no, sell it!
Quote by Finnepinne

And then got shot.
nah Glava's are worth money... you just have to find an indian who likes plants.
Quote by Finnepinne

And then got shot.
It is, I studied plants for a few years and my dad is a legend in australia for it.
Quote by Finnepinne

And then got shot.
Don't smoke it, it isn't actually healhty to do that, it won't kill you, but I suggest you dont, maybe you can water it though, they need about 1.5 litres a week.
Quote by Finnepinne

And then got shot.
okay serious, i'm not going to keep it, i just wanted to know what it was
I dunno what it is..?
Quote by Finnepinne

And then got shot.
haha maybe it's weed.
Quote by Finnepinne

And then got shot.
Page 1 of 2