Yeah, i need money alot so i can buy an x-box 360, or a new guitar probably the latter I'm going to sell my old x-box, some games, i've got a job sorting potatoes and i just don't know how else to get money. I can't find anything else to sell, i did consider prostitution but decided against it so yeah...HELP PLEASE
Quote by Retro Rocker
Steal plutonium and sell it on the black market.

Ummm....where could i get hold of this...'plutonium'? Wouldn't it better to make a weapon from the plutonium then threating to destroy all if i don't get about £300 pounds
Quote by Mattmakesmetal
lol sorting potatoes...

tehehe.

It's surprisingly fun, but it's hard work and its £4.50 an hour! which when u consider i'm stll 15 is quite beast...
Quote by clu291
It's surprisingly fun, but it's hard work and its £4.50 an hour! which when u consider i'm stll 15 is quite beast...

£4.50 an hour is still more than what most of my friends earn at 17
I think my boss thinks i'm 16 'cause i'm like 6'3 [nearly 6'4] so thats probably why i get £4.50. It's a good job.

But more to the point, i need to know more ways of getting money not discuss how i already do [although i will anyway ]
Buy stuff cheap and sell them on ebay?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by p.stick
Buy stuff cheap and sell them on ebay?

I was considering buying an x-box and 6 games on e-bay for £30 quid then selling them to my local games shop for a profit =]

*edit - when i say once i mean like 10 minutes ago =] and i didn't so meh
Last edited by clu291 at Sep 30, 2007,
.....get away!
Get a good job with more pay and you're O.K.
Money it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I'll buy me a football team
Money get back
I'm all right Jack keep your hands off my stack.
Money it's a hit
Don't give me that do goody good bull****
I'm in the hi-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet
Money it's a crime
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie
Money so they say
Is the root of all evil today
But if you ask for a rise it's no surprise that they're
giving none away
My Spanish Hearts
Last edited by rx_eb at Sep 30, 2007,