Ok, I just logged onto MySpace, and everything looked fine.

I had two new messages. I responded to one, it went through fine. I also had about 6 friends online.

I went to respond to the other one, and it said the message didn't pass the spam filter. When I went back to the homepage, it said my account was phished and I was blocked until I changed my password.

So I went to the page and changed my password. It made me log in again.

I went into my inbox, and replied to my friend's message again. I got the same spam filter message. It said I got phished again.

So I changed my password again.

Tried again, same thing happened again.

And none of my friends are logged on anymore.

Apparently MySpace thinks I'm a phisher by logging into my own account.

Is anyone else having the same problem?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
delete the message

that's all you have to do, the message is probably faked, your friend is phised or w/e it's called, and that message was automatically sent most likely, just delete that message, and change your password
Not me, but MySpace is currently in beta (I guess you could say) and Tom will fix all the bugs.

...sometime.
maybe its just that your friend you tried to respond to got phished, and when you click on his message, a program phises you? idk, its just the only thing that makes sense to me.
oh yeah I've heard about this. Your problem is that you have a myspace. Your only hope of survival is to delete is immediately.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
UG profiles > myspace

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Chad11491
delete the message

that's all you have to do, the message is probably faked, your friend is phised or w/e it's called, and that message was automatically sent most likely, just delete that message, and change your password

But it's not a phished message, it's perfectly legit.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.