so im thinking of getting this amp: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Randall-RG50TC-50W-1x12-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=481197

si ta good amp/ does anybody have any experience with it

and are their any amps that are better but in the same price range and tubed that are good for metal?
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
go with it. its a good buy
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
dude thats pretty good considering the price and what your getting soo id say go with it but a thing with tube amps is that they all dont sound the same soo try one out and go to antoehr store and try one out beucase you will see the differnce or go try alot of marshals then go try this one soo you know how it sounds mostly
im also looking at this amp: http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/B52-60Watt-1x12-Tube-Combo?full_sku=103733606

should i go with the b-52 or randall?
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
i'd say their similar in the capabilities, but i've heard that the b-52 has decent/nice cleans. and i haven't heard anyone compliment the randall's cleans.

make sure to try them out, i doubt you'd be disappointed.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
ua ive never heard of b-52 surpriseinly, hope that doesnt make me look stupid but ya id still go with randall becuase i worked at a guitar shop and we carried alot of randall and peavy and i like randall over alot of peavy except for the 6505 and jsx amps but anyhing else i would go with ranall there a pretty good brand, dimebag darrel used randall before he passed away