Mmkay...I need to raise money to get the RPX400 from digitech which is here: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/DigiTech-RPx400-Modeling-Floor-Processor-and-USB-Interface?sku=150843
And I was wondering if the pit knew some good money raising tips that don't invlove drugs or prostitution...note that my birthday day is October 28th so maybe I can get some money then...but i am only 13 turning 14 so I can't get many other jobs besides paper route which I already have...and if you have any faster suggestions please post
how do people make money without drugs and prostitution?
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
How about looking at the other 10 threads that were made about this today?

Best advice you'll get.
Quote by King Jeremy
Mmkay...I need to raise money to get the RPX400 from digitech which is here: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/DigiTech-RPx400-Modeling-Floor-Processor-and-USB-Interface?sku=150843
And I was wondering if the pit knew some good money raising tips that don't invlove drugs or prostitution...note that my birthday day is October 28th so maybe I can get some money then...but i am only 13 turning 14 so I can't get many other jobs besides paper route which I already have...and if you have any faster suggestions please post

my friend used to buy candy in bulk at ralph's and sell it at school individually, making a fat profit (which he used for pot). but im sure if you do it, you might get there! find out what everyone likes and sell it during passing periods and lunch time.

edit: ralph's is a grocery store in Souther California, just go to youre regular grocery store
Lol, ask for money from your parents for sth like lunch money, which btw you save.
Or again, be a prostitute or sell drugs
learn a few popualr songs and go busking, sell stuff at school,

oh yea and give guitar lessons to priamry skool kids
I have the same problem and mcdonalds wont hire me cause they dont need me because they need someone at night....stupid child labor laws....

So i decided to teach kids that suck for money