who's got a 12 string out there?....whos done any tricks to shake things up?...i love the sound when i drop down to c tuning and play metal....
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Me me me! I love my 12-string acoustic. It sounds amazing when you tune it to anything other than standard. Try playing "The Rain Song" by Led Zeppelin on it.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
well yes...i love the acoustics also...but i was more talking about the electrics
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
i have a Danelectro DC-12, it pwns, but i haven't found many uses for it. With that said, at least its there if i need it
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
i have a Danelectro DC-12, it pwns, but i haven't found many uses for it. With that said, at least its there if i need it

i havent played that one....but if it is anything like my schecter....it must be a sweet ride....
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by twinturboaudi
i havent played that one....but if it is anything like my schecter....it must be a sweet ride....

its the closest to the vintage rickenbacker chime i've heard. closer than the newer rickenbackers imo lol (other than the classic 360 reissue). sounds and plays better than words can describe
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

Quote by .smudged.
I wish I had one

How much was the Dano?

£237 (about $500 US)... although that's not really gonna mean a lot to you because US prices aren't exactly equivalent to UK/European prices...

Quote by Blompcube
£237 (about $500 US)... although that's not really gonna mean a lot to you because US prices aren't exactly equivalent to UK/European prices...

Knowing guitar prices, if it's £237 over here then it'll likely be $237 over there....
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
I want a 12-string acoustic really bad, they're so cool.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Calum_Barrow
Knowing guitar prices, if it's £237 over here then it'll likely be $237 over there....

well actually its about £400 here, if you find one, but on thomann it was £237 when i bought mine. so yeah, probably $200.

Quote by Kartman
I want a 12-string acoustic really bad, they're so cool.

mitchell makes an awesome one...for cheap money
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by .smudged.
Are they any budget electrics without humbuckers?

not sure what ur budget is..but the schecter csh-12 had humbuckers and coil taps for each pickup which makes them single coil...$600.00....and its semi hollow
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15