Should i get it, is it better than internet explorer, just wondering how many UGers have it. Does it have any down sides? (for those who have it)
Manchester United
im pretty sure you just answered your own question from the site suggestion forum... sorry, just thought I should point that out.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Get it. It's much better than Internet Explorcrap.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
its much better than explorer... once you get used to it, dont worry its easy to use. there's nothing wrong with it, and its free
Why'd you have to go and let it die

Quote by master
Go join the army. It's like an FPS without the lag.

Firefox is way better than IE, I love it. Plus, you can download Adblock for free and not have to worry about ads.
Get it.

Theres no reason you shouldn't.

and it's not final, you can always switch back if you don't like it...
i say get it because it is safer and has less popups and i think the only downside that i can think of is that it runs just a tad slower than explorer and i dont think you can see myspace backgrounds mind you i might be wrong about ghat
Mozilla Firefox is apparently beyond critism...but not many people know why. So, I'd maybe ask somewhere else =]
yeah firefox>opera>every other browser>IE. No downsides to it at all.
It doesn't automatically line break though.

So when you hover over the name of a thread, instead of showing it all in a little box, the whole thing comes up in a single line that goes all the way across the screen.

But other than that, I've had no problems.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by lachlano2000
i say get it because it is safer

It's really not.

Firefox has as much exploits as any web browser, including Internet Explorer.

It's free, so why not try it?
I use it, purely because of the Mario theme
Quote by Shabalaba
Should i get it, is it better than internet explorer, just wondering how many UGers have it. Does it have any down sides? (for those who have it)

HIGHLY suggested frmo me and about every other user here

IE should be kept on your computer as a backup as I have come to a few sites that didnt like FF so I was forced to use IE as much as I hate it...........

the adblock plus and JAVA blocker also rule
its all just the internet, who cares what you use to surf it with. ur gonna end up in the same spot.
Quote by Roach5
its all just the internet, who cares what you use to surf it with. ur gonna end up in the same spot.

yeah, but ie is shitty.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
firefox is brilliant, endless add ons so you can add great things such as adblocker, built in media player, video downloaders, new skins and themes, and its all free.

get it now!
I <3 my Washburn Idol
Quote by buckethead_jr
It's really not.

Firefox has as much exploits as any web browser, including Internet Explorer.

It's free, so why not try it?
I use it, purely because of the Mario theme

mind telling me which category i can find it in?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by GibsonRocker14
mind telling me which category i can find it in?

It isn't in any category, it got taken down for some reason

But go here. download, go to tools > add ons > Themes, drag and drop the JAR file you downloaded.

And there you go.
Anyone wanna tell me how i can have No homepage?

that way when i start firefox i can see the cool blue fox in the background
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"