When a stupid bitch in a ford focus makes an illegal u-turn and hits your 93 volvo, causing your airbags to deploy while your trying to shift down to 2nd and your hand on the steering wheel gets launched and hits your door frame, breaking your hand and wrist in a few places. And on top of that, you lose control and hit a parked car with 3 kids in it, and they all get serious injuries.

Anyone have any sad stories that ruined your guitar playing career for a few months?
i dont, but how much are you getting out of the lawsuit?
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
holy **** she's a ****
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy
See what happens when you drive a volvo.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Right, and instead of playing Tekken, go out and join a martial arts tournament! While your at it, put down that NES controller and go jump on some real turtles, pussy..
how exactly does this fit in the ELECTRIC GUITAR forum?
Quote by nxtvanhalen
i marvel at how people could have the patience to build a guitar basically from scratch, since i try to do something for about 5 seconds, and if it gives me any trouble it usually ends up...you know... on fire.
Quote by deepestpurple
Sue sue SUE damnit!!!!

EDIT:^Read the last line.

I just thought it would be more for the pit, because it's a story that's not specifically about electric guitar, and it's more about what can ruin guitar playing.
Quote by nxtvanhalen
i marvel at how people could have the patience to build a guitar basically from scratch, since i try to do something for about 5 seconds, and if it gives me any trouble it usually ends up...you know... on fire.
Quote by lethalunchbox
When a stupid bitch in a ford focus makes an illegal u-turn and hits your 93 volvo, causing your airbags to deploy while your trying to shift down to 2nd and your hand on the steering wheel gets launched and hits your door frame, breaking your hand and wrist in a few places. And on top of that, you lose control and hit a parked car with 3 kids in it, and they all get serious injuries.
No dude, I love it when that happens.
That sucks!
But never had anything serious stop my guitar playign (to actually stay on topic ) just a few strains or hurting cuts but nothing bad (got a healing cut on my little finger right now but it's fine)
Depending on how fast that collision was it sounds like the airbags did more harm than good... as usual.

I had a wankhead of a music teacher at the first secondary school i went to (i completely lost the will to live at that place and went on strike until being moved to a different school, but the education "welfare" officers thought this was "truancy" and thought i was a "troubled child" who should be sent to a school full of arsenists and vandals, murderers etc... the people i wanted to get away from ffs... anyway, enough pointless rambling). He used to drag me out of lessons to demonstrate my guitar playing ability at primary schools just to try to make this schools music department look good, as if my ability to play was really anything to do with that. I ended up wasting my ability - i was good for my age, i know i was, but i quit guitar completely and blanked out anything to do with playing any musical instrument for 4 years because of this guy. I hated performing in front of schools. really hated it. i still haven't quite regained the ability to play guitar in front of anyone... dammit... and i feel like a failure at guitar because i'm not as good as i should be after the 3 years since i restarted with 3 more years experience to speed up my progress... oh crap, i'm rambling on about this now.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
^Sad story as well. Well I pretty much haven't had any injuries that have stopped me from playing. The broken leg sure as hell didn't.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
i cut my finger once. i couldn't play for 2 days.

and some kid once threw a stick at my hand, causing the nail on my thumb to to bend over. seriously, the nail had a 90 degree angle in the middle.

actually, come to think of it i still played guitar with that injury, but it hurt like a mofo. stupid kid, too bad his father was there or he would've found himself locked in a dumpster.