Hey I'm planning on buyin an mp3 player because I'm sick of carrying a CD player around. I found a nice one for about 60 Bucks, it holds 1 gig. My only question is, how many songs can I fit on to a 1gig mp3 player?
Quote by westicle94
i think its like 240 or something like that

^ He's right.

250 at most.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
If you really want one,wait a year for ipod touch. I know its all ready out but there will always be problems for a year.
the zune 2 is coming out in october, and it looks very promising.
*removed*
I ran out of space on a 2 gig Nano with only 300 songs...

It all depends on how long the songs are. If they're short 3 minute Green Day songs, probably about 250, if they're long Metallica type songs, then maybe around 180.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
I ran out of space on a 2 gig Nano with only 300 songs...

It all depends on how long the songs are. If they're short 3 minute Green Day songs, probably about 250, if they're long Metallica type songs, then maybe around 180.

Don't let the user name fool you. I listen to More Zeppelin, Ac/dc, Iron maiden and sabbath more than anything
What kind of 1gbs do you guys have? I can fit like 150 on mine. Most of my songs are high quality though... 256kbps and so
good choice on the creative, though you might want to save up for a bit more space... i know that my 6 gig is full up to the brim of stuff i listen to all the time.
i would (if i need another) go for a sansa 8GB.

costs £130
around (not sure) $170
Quote by bungeeboy
i would (if i need another) go for a sansa 8GB.

costs £130
around (not sure) $170

$260 lol
Get at least 6 gigs. That'll give you almost 1000 songs, for real.

Quote by thrashmetal101
I don't think I could stand under 8 gigs. I went from 30 to 8. I miss the 30.

Yeah, I went from 20 to 6. I miss it as well.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Last edited by Metalology at Sep 30, 2007,
rca lyras are actualy quite good one you upgrade the firmware (get it from thier website)
ive got one lasted 2 years now plus the expansion slot alows you to upgrade the memory
(mine is a 512 but ive got another 512 card in it = 1 gig )
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Creative Zen's are good. But save your money and Buy a Creative Zen Vision M instead.(30Gigs and plays videos)

and also how much space the songs take depends onwhat format they are in and how long they are. Wma files takes half the space of mp3 files i think?
dude just buy a cellphone which can hold music and then buy a 2Gb microsd which is about 40 bucks, so now u dont hav to carry two things around.