It's finally happened: Ninja Gaiden 2 footage has arrived.

It looks like it's going to be one of the coolest games for the 360 ever. It's twice as violent as the first; more gore, even the ability to remove limbs from enemies: allowing them to still attack, but with a severe handicap.(the lost limb impairs there movement and does not instantaneously kill them) New weapons, including a scythe and a pair of 3 bladed gloves and some sort of feet blades. The ninpo, environments, blood and even the movement is absolutely stunning: The graphics are impeccable. The game looks 10X better, harder and cooler than the first(Xbox) and even sigma(PS3) and the best part: It's an Xbox 360 exclusive ( PS3 owners you just got owned again lol)

IGN

Trailer

Gameplay

note: the trailers are pretty gorey so don't look if your sensitve. Remember it's just a game.
hahahhah you are so slooooow! gameplay videos have been out for 2 weeks I think
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Quote by backtothe70s
hahahhah you are so slooooow! gameplay videos have been out for 2 weeks I think

yeah dude well no one's posted a thread about it yet, so i think you guys are still the slow ones. Seriously, i wish i had checked sooner.
Fanboy battle to begin in
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
well I've had enough of unimportant threads here on UG so I post them elsewhere where people might care a bit more^^
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Quote by British_Steal
yeah dude well no one's posted a thread about it yet, so i think you guys are still the slow ones. Seriously, i wish i had checked sooner.

we are slow for not giving a flying **** a bout a video game. now this world makes perfect sense.
Quote by Roach5
we are slow for not giving a flying **** a bout a video game. now this world makes perfect sense.

it seems you are having a bad day.

regardless, there was a lot of discussion on halo 3 when it came out(trailers too) so it's normal to be exited about a game you like.
I saw this a while ago. I love ninja gaiden. Can't wait for it. It's gonna be 10x gorier, I hope they keep it for the US release.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Wow, looks pretty br00tal. I'll definitely be getting it.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
It's not a fighting game, it's an action game, like God of War and the like. Ninja Gaiden is by far the best in the genre though. It's controls are responsive at an instant and the combat system is amazingly structured. Great game...I can't wait!
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Quote by British_Steal
it seems you are having a bad day.

regardless, there was a lot of discussion on halo 3 when it came out(trailers too) so it's normal to be exited about a game you like.

No, not a bad day. He's just a complete n00b.

I seriously doubt you'll get many serious answers here, but just for the record, my eyes came watching that video.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409