it was pretty fucking funny. Idk if you guys herd of louis CK but he was the main comedian. hes on HBO a lot and use to have his show "lucky louie". Anyway, there was an opening act, who was hilarious, someone not to famous. And i cant seem to find his name anywhere. They did say it, but i wasnt really paying attention. I wanted to know if you guys can help me out.
Last edited by evan1234567 at Sep 30, 2007,
Quote by evan1234567
it was pretty fucking funny. Idk if you guys herd of louis CK but he was the main comedian. hes on HBO a lot and use to have his show "lucky louie". Anyway, there was an opening act, who was hilarious, someone not to famous. And i cant seem to find his name anywhere. I wanted to know if you guys can help me out.

Where was the show? That might help for starters.
Quote by Minkaro
Where was the show? That might help for starters.

the count basie theatre in red bank, NJ.
louis ck is amazing...

"So, my daughter went to school and since we were painting most of the rooms in the house, my wife and i couldn't have sex anywhere... except for my daughter's bedroom. so we go in there and..."
[audience moans, appalled]
"Hey, **** you guys. I pay the god damn bills, I will take a **** on my daughter's bed if i want to."

Looking for my India/Django.
Louis CK is ****ing hilarious.

"I have negative 10 dollars. I don't even have none. Even if it's free, I can't ****ing afford it."
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Quote by TehNez
Louis CK is ****ing hilarious.

"I have negative 10 dollars. I don't even have none. Even if it's free, I can't ****ing afford it."

"i was driving yesterday, and a guy yells out 'suck a bag of dicks'. does he want me to suck each dick individually? or does he me to suck the bag itself."
he's great, but dane cook steals a lot of his material. i think theres a vid on youtube of it...
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by ep1kz
he's great, but dane cook steals a lot of his material. i think theres a vid on youtube of it...

yeah i hate dane cook