I'm putting it in this forum because 2/3 of the bands in the series are posted about in this forum.

After wanting to see it for years, I finally finished watching all 3 parts of it last night. I must've sat on my bum for a total of 5 hours to do it. But it was great. Part III was definately the most depressing (excluding the metal groupies part..but that's a whole different story).

When they started talking about the squatters dieing and zoomed into the wall where all the kids wrote stuff like "how could you leave us in this ****ed up world? Wish it was me and not you", it was pretty unforgettable. But then again the whole Darby Crash segment was a downer too.

Thoughts?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I watched some of the first one on google video awhile ago, but the quality was terrible and I don't remember much.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Yeah I saw it off Google Video. The first parts quality is pretty bad but you should atleast check out part 3. The quality in that is fine
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
You mean you watched all three of the movies? Or was one split into different parts? Cause I "obtained" it and it was like that. How'd you watch the third movie? I can never find it.

Edit: Oh nevermind, after a year of searching, part III is finally on Google video.
Last edited by the glue man at Sep 30, 2007,
I'm watching part 3 now and I saw someone I know on the "funny nicknames" bit.
one is amazing, except for the germs. i liked catholic discipline and black flag the best. I wished the screamers were in it. i really wanna see two and i need to finish three.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
I know a place with great quality videos of both Another State of Mind and The Decline. The full videos
Quote by DanRev
I'm watching part 3 now and I saw someone I know on the "funny nicknames" bit.

Haha, I guess it's a small world.
Quote by CowsWithGuns