I've just sold two things on Ebay, but I have a huge problem.

The paypal Email address I listed in the auctions I can't get confirmed, because I no longer have access to that Email address (I forgot the password and secret question).

Anyways, I added another Email to my paypal account, and got that confirmed, now I'm wondering, can I change where the money is being sent to to the new Email address after the auction has ended ?
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
I dont think that's possible. You might wanna try and contact Ebay themselves
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
probably or contact customer service
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
No I'm not scamming at all!

I think I'm just gonna have to contact the buyers and re-list them
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Whats the point in having it Emailed to me, if I don't have access to the Email ...
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
So you can get into the paypal account but not the e-mail? what's the problem with that?

As long as you can get into the account, it doesn't matter if you can get into the e-mail or not. If for some reason it does matter, though, just call paypal and deal with them.