Page 1 of 2
Ok if you dont get the thread question title im asking are there any mannerisms that you do while playing guitar. and is there anything special you have on your guitar.

for me i always seem to do the duck walk while playing guitar. and i stick a king of hearts card inbetween the strings on the head of my guitar. ok go and yes i am very bored
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
If anyone posts anything non-perverted or sexual on a thread in the pit...well it doesn't matter what I'll do because it'll never happen.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by yawn
Expect perverted responses.

im surprised no one have sed icy hot.......yet
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
I had everyone I know paint one, then I have all sorts of stuff hanging off the headstock of my electric and the painted acoustic, Leather bands and stuff.

I've got a ribbon my girlfriend wore in her hair on the headstock of my nice acoustic, and something written on each one in sharpy that means something to me.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
I play mine.

...and have sex with it sometimes. I'm keen on the idea of lighting it on fire and playing with my teeth. I'm not keen on actually doing it though.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Well I have a little mini bandana tied around the head, in rememberance of a friend who passed away last year. I tend to do weird little strum pattern things, and jump and duck walk.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
Quote by yawn
Expect perverted responses.

Quote by metabolicmaggot
I cover my guitar in sperm

I put a pickholder by the knobs.

That's about it.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Let's see...

I usually leave my strings dangling 3-4 inches off the headstock instead of making a nice clean cut.
I stick my spare picks under my pickguard.
And I'm sure I do more, but don't notice.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
I recently started punching holes in my crappy picks because they give me a better grip... I also found that my hole punch makes a hole the exact size of the diameter of my pickup switch... so I've starting putting my picks on that. pretty convenient when I drop one and need to pick one up real quick
On my old bass I stuck one of those little guzzy balls with googly eyes on the headstock. We call them 'alans' round here, but I don't know if that's the official term or just a coined phrase. Whenever I played on stage I always had to casually walk up to the front and show off, because I'm a dirty attention whore.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by RockThe40oz
I recently started punching holes in my crappy picks because they give me a better grip... I also found that my hole punch makes a hole the exact size of the diameter of my pickup switch... so I've starting putting my picks on that. pretty convenient when I drop one and need to pick one up real quick

thats actually pretty clever. i personally always just keep one in my mouth. lol
i attack the strings really hard sometimes and i want a pickholder
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Quote by Roach5
thats actually pretty clever. i personally always just keep one in my mouth. lol

I prefer just licking the pick and placing it on my guitar's body.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by DefectedFromGod
I prefer just licking the pick and placing it on my guitar's body.

that's nasty but does it work
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by iceman95
im surprised no one have sed icy hot.......yet

"I h" = a ban.

on topic: the only thing i do with my guitar thats a little wierd, is a i have electric tape holding pics onto it, easy to pull of quickly when i drop a pick, and it doesnt mark!
I bathe my guitars in orange flavored lube.

No lie.

When I solo I usually make "the face," but that's really about it. I don't really duckwalk or jump around or anything. Possibly because of space restraints, but probably not.

I have a friend who has got stuff written all over his guitar, and he's got a picture of Randy Rhoads that he put on the headstock.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
i have a big DC shoes sticker on the back of my acoustic. thats bout it tho.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Friends have told me that I look very deep in concentration while playing. I never really noticed. I also tend to stare blankly into the distance while playing.

Also I have a very distinctive guitar. It's BRIGHT ORANGE!
Quote by jeff541
i have a big DC shoes sticker on the back of my acoustic. thats bout it tho.

On the BACK?!

Whats the point..no-one will see it..
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
aaret from scratches and **** theres nothing on my guitar, i tend to cross my legs for some reason when playin, i dno y. i usually stick picks onto the bottom of my guitar with tape, Zakk Wylde style. i want some name plates for ll of my ger though, like a smll embossed liscens plat really in silver nd black lol
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
I don't have any stickers or anything on my guitar, for obvious reasons.
But when i'm playing, at times when most people would throw their head back, i go forward, and i also lose control of my face anytime i improvise.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']On the BACK?!

Whats the point..no-one will see it..

yea but you see once i get more stickers, ill put a nice ones on the front. the DC one i dont really want on the front. im clever
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
i also have a bunch of dings on the headstock, one of my tuning knobs is loose, and i have dust on my guitar like it's nobodies buisness
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Quote by orion284
i also have a bunch of dings on the headstock, one of my tuning knobs is loose, and i have dust on my guitar like it's nobodies buisness

i dunno why but anytime anyone says "like nobody's business" i begin to gigle girlishly
Quote by ShaunDiel
I don't do much, I just play it.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
I left the strings a foot longer than they're supposed to be, hanging off the guitar and poking me in the face every once in a while. Not a personal preference, I'm just too lazy to cut them, the scissors are all the way downstairs...
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by jravolta
I left the strings a foot longer than they're supposed to be, hanging off the guitar and poking me in the face every once in a while. Not a personal preference, I'm just too lazy to cut them, the scissors are all the way downstairs...

cuz everybody knows it's a real bitch with the stairs and the walking
Quote by ShaunDiel
I put every sticker I have ever gotten on the side of my amp cab... Even if I don't support the gear... People always ask me why I have epi stickers when I personally would never touch one
on every instrument i buy, i put a strand of leather around the headstock, just a tradition i started with my first guitar.

I would also like to have "SCREAM" printed upside down on a guitar, so i could flip my guitar onstage and the crowd would know what to do...
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Tell her you want to sodomize her with a chainsaw
Quote by FrenchyFungus
OMFG, an opinion.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNN!
Page 1 of 2