This is a song I made. The beginning tapping in based on "Roses for the Dead" but I changed the rythm quite a bit. I think I could make a song off of this. I like the beat drums give. What do you think? Is it any good???

I think the genre is rock.

C4C
Attachments:
intro riff.zip
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
That sounds awesome! I can imagine a really humongous wall of sound kicking in right at the end of that, I dunno if that's the thing you were working for - but it sounds immense!
Yep, thats what I was planning.

Do you have something for me to critique?
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
The tapping part sound great. The part after that with the quarter notes had a good idea behind it, but I would try some different rhythms. The quarter notes seem kind of sluggish and kill the flow that the intro built up. Even if the lead still played the quarter notes and the rhythm guitar played the chords in rhythm with the hi-hat. That's my 2 cents.