Okay, I know this is a crazy idea...and it may be slightly hard to work out...but what about a UltimateGuitar.com House Band? We would get on the same page via e-mail or private messages and record our individual parts online and send the files to eachother and someone could mix them using some sort of program (ProTools, Audacity, or w/e). I'm sure this is stupid and theres a 1000 things wrong with it but I think it would be a good idea to entertain. I would want to play guitar, lead if possible, if not I'm not a walking ego...I could play rhythm.
im in if anyone needs a blues player, sweet idea
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
I CAN DO SCREAMO LOL i can play guitar i have a pretty good distortion and my best friends owns a record company >.< and i can get some studio time to record som guitar
so we should actually organise this. what genre should we do, how are we gonna record it, etc.
gone." - J.Lansdowne
lets do rap!! hahaha, J/K I hate rap.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Lol...i have a feeling theres gonna be a LOT of guitar players
lets keep it to 4 for sanity's sake:

-bullhell
-GD GC
-convictionless
-spitz13

so we need a singer, a bass player and a drummer
i think there should be different bands that do different genre's. that way more people could play. i'll do backup guitar if needed, or if its death metal i can scream.
Member #2 of the Mike Patton Worshippers club p.m. lalalama 2 to join

listen to metal.
Or maybe not different bands...but different lineups? We need to get some other instruments goin' though, lol. We need reglations.
if you got lyrics i can use audacity to scream...metal, hardcore, grindcore, pigsqueal...i can do it...no singing though i am flat...
i think we should start with some covers first, isntead of composing..
eh i really dont wanna be involved if this is just gonna turn into a metal/screaming thing, i cant really play that kinda stuff. so if thats the direction your going i think ill drop out
gone." - J.Lansdowne
well, i was just saying different types of bands, to make everyone happy, and more people get in on it. blues, classic rock, metal, shred, country, jazz, lots of ****
Member #2 of the Mike Patton Worshippers club p.m. lalalama 2 to join

listen to metal.
eh i really dont wanna be involved if this is just gonna turn into a metal/screaming thing, i cant really play that kinda stuff. so if thats the direction your going i think ill drop out

i dont want to do metal either.. more of a classic rock thing.. you wanna make one for classic rock?
i was thinking of maybe a blues/ classic rock type jam thing, i was thinking of taking this idea over to the blues/jazz thread and seeing if we could maybe do a big blues rock jam with like a bunch of people each getting one solo or something.
gone." - J.Lansdowne
i was thinking of maybe a blues/ classic rock type jam thing, i was thinking of taking this idea over to the blues/jazz thread and seeing if we could maybe do a big blues rock jam with like a bunch of people each getting one solo or something.

sounds great, i really don't think i can improv or compose blues :P only blues song i can play is since i've been loving you by led zep.. i think i'd be more up for a cover :P
well i was just thinking a jam maybe, just like a 12 bar blues thing each person can have a go at just a solo once through the progression. we could put some lyrics in there if you want, like a blues standard or something. red house maybe?
gone." - J.Lansdowne
well i was just thinking a jam maybe, just like a 12 bar blues thing each person can have a go at just a solo once through the progression. we could put some lyrics in there if you want, like a blues standard or something. red house maybe?

whoa, lol im like a blues newb, dont really know what red house is, i don't think i can compose 12 bars of blues since i really don't know too much about it.. :P i could play an excerpt from a song or something but i dont think i can compose it unless its like really basic pentathonic scale..
can you do like a pentatonic solo? if so then thats good enough. and red house is a song by jimi hendrix, check it out.
gone." - J.Lansdowne
can you do like a pentatonic solo? if so then thats good enough. and red house is a song by jimi hendrix, check it out.

yea i guess, pentatonic is like the only scale i know.. :P
lets not
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man