Hey guys, which way do you turn the allen key to raise the strings? I am afraid of breaking my guitar neck. SOS!
You wont break the neck... LOL

Anti clockwise to raise I think.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

If your adjusting the truss rod to adjust the height, why not try doing so at the bridge first?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
If your adjusting the truss rod to adjust the height, why not try doing so at the bridge first?

yes
Quote by Kingyem0c0re

He IS talking about the bridge...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Actually, if he was talking about the bridge, then why would he be worried about breaking the neck?

If you would like to adjust your action, then you would need to adjust the saddles on your bridge. To lower them, turn the allen key in the socket clockwise. To raise it, turn it counterclockwise.
Quote by Jim Morrison
Indians scattered on Dawn's highway bleeding, Ghosts crown the young child's fragile eggshell mind
no just loosen them then u can quickly retighten them and check the new height and adjust accordingly.
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
Hey guys, I tried to do all this but I had to break the strings off and and I messed up the bridge . I'm gonna have to take my guitar to the shop tomorrow and have them fix it.
You are suppose to detune first if you were to raise the action by a lot.

Quote by KileManA7X

Quote by KileManA7X
Well why didn't you tell me? You know I depend on you guys!

Didn't know you were going to raise by THAT much...

Put a new set on, it should be ok now...

EDIT: He is not a retard. Prove is in my sig...

Quote by KileManA7X

You are the only person ever to screw up your bridge whilst adjusting your action.
Quote by Jim Morrison
Indians scattered on Dawn's highway bleeding, Ghosts crown the young child's fragile eggshell mind
Quote by KileManA7X
Hey guys, I tried to do all this but I had to break the strings off and and I messed up the bridge . I'm gonna have to take my guitar to the shop tomorrow and have them fix it.

what did you turn?

is it a strat style?
did you turn this?

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
what did you turn?

is it a strat style?
did you turn this?

Thats what I'm guessing, if not, he's slackened it a bit 2 much and it's popped up a bit.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do