Riff A
E---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G-----------------------------2--------------------------------------------------------------|
D------7--------------5------2--3---5--7s9s7---------------------------------------------|
A------5--------------3------0--1---3--5s7s5---------------------------------------------|
E---------0000000----00----------------------0-------------------------------------------|

Riff B
E------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G--------------------------------------------------------------------------------7--4--5--3------|
D-------------7-----------5-------------3-----------5----------7--------------7--4--5--3------|
A-------5h7-5------5h7-3------5h7--1------5h7-3----5h7-5-------5h7--5--2--3--1------|
E---00----------00-----------00-----------00----------00--------00--------------------------|

Riff C
E----------0---------------0-------------0-----------------------------------------------------|
B-----------0---------------0-------------0----------------------------------------------------|
G------------0---------------0-------------0---------------------------------------------------|
D--2----------0---3----------0--5----------0---7-----5--3-----------------------------------|
A--2--------------3--------------5---------------7-----5---3-----------------------------------|
E--0-000---------1-000--------3--000--------5-00-3---1-----------------------------------|

Riff D
|----------------------------------------------3---------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------------0---------------------------------------------------|
|-----7-5-3---7-5-3---7-5-3---7-5-3-----0---------------------------------------------------|
|-----7-5-3---7-5-3---7-5-3---7-5-3-----0---------------------------------------------------|
|-----5-3-1---5-3-1---5-3-1---5-3-1-----2------------4-3-----------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------------3------------2-1-----------------------------------|

Some of the chords are not lined up properly, sorry
the bass notes could help
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
Quote by amorebelladonna
who is it by?

Its a tune I wrote. Im a beginner at music theory (grade 10) and I would just like to see if this song is in a certain key, so I know what key to write the solo in
uh. If you want to know what key it is then transcribe it to the staff

most likely they arent in any key because (not trying to down talk you music or anything) But if you listen to like slayer and stuff, and write stuff like them, which by the looks of it im assuming you are, its not gonna really be in any key because they dont write stuff in a key. They just play stuff. You know?
Last edited by amorebelladonna at Sep 30, 2007,
ill do it. Im a nice guy and then i will tell you. Besides you should just write a little repeating section at the solo. Ill get the key for you in a sec though hold on
They go out of key a few times, but there seems to be a B flat a lot, particularly Bb 5.

So i'm gonna say F major.
TS do the tabs in notepad next time, copy and paste then wrap tags around it, it lines everything up that way.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.