I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
NotFromANUS
Naturalist
1,434 IQ
Quote by MoogleRancha
That's because it slays

In a very superficial way this reminds me Tol Cormpt Norz Norz Norz in that the ching-chang-chongy stuff at the beginning reminds me of the goatfucking noises then it turns to blasting chaos.

It's been a while since I listened to a newer band in this style. I'll have to process this.
The Wildchild
COME TO INDONESIA!!!!!!!!
3,282 IQ
ur liar i nevr hit u

ur tearing me apart
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
jazar94
Chainsaw Vasectomy
440 IQ
Random question but, has anyone here by chance been able to track down a Ravencult shirt? Hells Headbangers is always out of stock, the bastards.
Atomic_Assault
53 IQ
http://www.ebay.com/itm/T-shirt-RAVENCULT-MORBID-BLOOD-S-M-L-XL-XXL-/221435569135

And I'm pretty sure I've seen one on No Remorse's website, if you'd prefer ordering from a label/distro.
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...
severed-metal
moo
4,329 IQ
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DO YOU WIISSH TOOOO DIIIIIIEE DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

**** YEAH I DO BROTHER, HAIL ME A CAB, SATAN WE'RE GOING TO HELL
HaydenHohns
Maths/Music Enthusiast
1,257 IQ
@severed-metal: That's some pretty savage production, I did really enjoy that track. I've actually been listening to my fair share of Black Metal these days. Two favourites at the moment are Akhlys and Der Weg Einer Freiheit. The production is probably too clean but it's still great music IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4lpj1hdpNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oWxT7CzJkY
severed-metal
moo
4,329 IQ
Both of them are pretty soft production for black metal, but I wouldn't say it's too clean not to listen to them. I liked the second better I think.
MaaZeus
431 IQ
I liked Warriors and loved Fenrir Hunts but this song is not that good IMHO. As you said, it drags on and way too much for my tastes. Still, I am looking forward to the Abbath album but please tell me that is not going to be the cover art...

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
severed-metal
moo
4,329 IQ
New Abbath is New Immortal. Not inherently terrible, but not my thing in the slightest.
MaaZeus
431 IQ
Quote by severed-metal
New Abbath is New Immortal. Not inherently terrible, but not my thing in the slightest.

Pretty much yeah. Except Immortal, new and old, is definetly my thing. Anyway, the Abbath is going to be Immortal vol.II, just without Blashyrkh gimmick. You will know what to expect and if you will be interested in the album in the first place or not.

I am also curious what Demonaz will do with the original Immortal and where they will head. Abbath has pretty much taken the songs from At The Hearts Of Winter and after (all which he wrote except lyrics) for himself and keeps on playing them live. Demonaz on the other hand can no longer play a shit of the old stuff he is originally famous for thanks to his chronic tendonitis. Merge his solo Bathory-worship stuff to Immortal maybe?

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
svarkey93
11 IQ
Bathory, Taake, Gorgoroth, God Seed, Xasthur, Leviathan, Immortal, Emperor,Sargeist, Watain, Deasthspell Omega, Drudkh, Graveland, Ihsahn, Kafirun, Marduk, Setherial, Svneatr, Zylkon.
KailM
5,120 IQ
Quote by MaaZeus
Pretty much yeah. Except Immortal, new and old, is definetly my thing. Anyway, the Abbath is going to be Immortal vol.II, just without Blashyrkh gimmick. You will know what to expect and if you will be interested in the album in the first place or not.

I am also curious what Demonaz will do with the original Immortal and where they will head. Abbath has pretty much taken the songs from At The Hearts Of Winter and after (all which he wrote except lyrics) for himself and keeps on playing them live. Demonaz on the other hand can no longer play a shit of the old stuff he is originally famous for thanks to his chronic tendonitis. Merge his solo Bathory-worship stuff to Immortal maybe?

Apparently Demonaz and Horgh are planning to record some more material for Immortal. We'll see what happens. I liked Demonaz's solo album quite a lot, though some of the riffs got repetitive. I always thought he should have at least sang on some of the later Immortal albums.

Anyway, it's too bad they couldn't have worked something out. I'll always be a huge fan of their material new and old. It more or less sounded like Abbath was ready to keep touring and recording and the other guys were dragging their feet.
MaaZeus
431 IQ
Quote by KailM
Apparently Demonaz and Horgh are planning to record some more material for Immortal. We'll see what happens. I liked Demonaz's solo album quite a lot, though some of the riffs got repetitive. I always thought he should have at least sang on some of the later Immortal albums.

Anyway, it's too bad they couldn't have worked something out. I'll always be a huge fan of their material new and old. It more or less sounded like Abbath was ready to keep touring and recording and the other guys were dragging their feet.

Oh his solo album is good. Its blatant bathory worship but its still good one.

The thing that Horgh and Demonaz had lost the fire is what Abbath said. But since they are eager to record now that Abbath is out of the picture hints there might have been something more boiling under the surface. Which is sad if you think how far apart two friends who were even brothers-in-law once have gone. Its either that or it was this drama that managed to kick some creative juices flowing

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Emenius Sleepus
Blaze above the ashes
1,005 IQ
Quote by MaaZeus
Oh his solo album is good. Its blatant bathory worship but its still good one.

The thing that Horgh and Demonaz had lost the fire is what Abbath said. But since they are eager to record now that Abbath is out of the picture hints there might have been something more boiling under the surface. Which is sad if you think how far apart two friends who were even brothers-in-law once have gone. Its either that or it was this drama that managed to kick some creative juices flowing

Eh; sometimes a change of scenery is a creative catalyst, and there's nothing more to the situation.

"Национальный танец русских - это на ваших ебаных могилах".
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
AnnihiSlateR
Hammerheart
2,478 IQ
Anyone given the Nokturnal Mortum / Graveland split a listen?

I've only had one listen in the Car.

Nokturnal Mortum start of that same intro, hons blowing, battle sounds etc. Though it did seem to evolve into modern warfare samples.
The first proper track starts pretty averagely, and then has a complete shift of tone and gets a lot better.
The Final track seemed to be much better, and much more the direction I'd like to hear them going in.

Graveland also went with an intro. Bit of a Lord Wind vibe going on which is always good. It seems Rob has got himself a bit of a band together for the first time in ages. The sound is slightly different to the Graveland we're used to, but I think it kind of works. Felt like there was more of a natural folk vibe running throughout.

Obviously that is based on one listen in an less than ideal environment, but the material is definitely better than the last split they did together (Eastern Hammer).
severed-metal
moo
4,329 IQ
I feel atmospheric black metal has been burned out. I'm not sure what else you can do with the genre, but bands like Fuath keep it solid at the very least. It's consistent quality.

Still great for studying to and the like. It's got a background noise quality to it without being boring.
luisfgo27
10 IQ
Hi guys, do you have any idea about how to play Fenris by ENSLAVED? I've been searching but no one has tabs or the score of the song, I'm desperate hahaha

Thanks
Emenius Sleepus
Blaze above the ashes
1,005 IQ
For any of you guys with an interest in Polish 90's bm, Temple of Fullmoon stuff and the like -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnZ6mCg-Xs

Just got given their compilation cd by a mate, - very much an overlooked artefact from the era; raw as hell, approaching Mysteries and Fullmoon level of production.

"Национальный танец русских - это на ваших ебаных могилах".
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Last edited by Emenius Sleepus at Apr 11, 2016,
Avenue13
576 IQ
There was fantastic New Zealand band called Demoniac of which two of the guys went on to form Dragonforce, oddly enough.
AnnihiSlateR
Hammerheart
2,478 IQ
New Forteresse coming in June. I seem to recall them getting a somewhat mixed reception on here, but I adore there anthemic lead driven style of black metal.