...were ****ing amazing last night. omg...i can die a happy man now, i didn't stop moshing through their whole set. and also world inferno/friendship society were also f-mazing. caustic christ sucked though...but the new subhumans CD is great, pick it up people! anyone else see them/ get the new cd, internal riot?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
yes....you do....are they selling the CD yet, or is it only at shows? I guess i could be a darling and upload it onto gmail, if you want
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

Seeing them again in December.

Wish I had gone to their free secret show a couple of months ago though.
They were ****ing amazing and the new CD is great. I almost passed out after the show from moshing so much.
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Sep 30, 2007,
Please stop making subhumans threads...

There's one titled "Subhumans" and another titled something like "Guess who blew me away last night" that is about the same exact thing you're talking about right now.

I love subhumans probably more than all of you, but come on...
Quote by RockThe40oz
Please stop making subhumans threads...

There's one titled "Subhumans" and another titled something like "Guess who blew me away last night" that is about the same exact thing you're talking about right now.

I love subhumans probably more than all of you, but come on...

Yeah, that was my thread.

They really did blow me away... I can't wait to see Citizen Fish next month.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
idk...they suck....
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Wicked line up. I saw Subhumans play about 3/4 years ago. It was crazy it in this pub in Morcambe and it was packed with everyone falling over each other. Man, they are one of the best live bands. They put so much into their show and Dick went into a ten minute political rant, which prompted a bit of heckling from drunk punks.