Kelly "The Ghost" Pavlik is the new ****in middleweight champion of the world. Anyone else watch this fight on HBO last night?
ok dude first of all youre full of **** and I was just starting this to see if anyone else saw the fight. if you dont have anything useful to contribute go back to sticking your thumb up your ass
Quote by giannini1222
ok dude first of all youre full of **** and I was just starting this to see if anyone else saw the fight. if you dont have anything useful to contribute go back to sticking your thumb up your ass

Hahaha! Quit being such a tight ass and GTFO.

Yes, leave your own thread. Obviously no one cares about this fight except you.
well considering it was on hbo and watched by millions of people, im guessing it was kind of a big deal for alot of people. if you werent interested, just dont bother wasting your own energy typing out stupid ****. you have the maturity of a 4 year old with add
Quote by steee21
I didn't see it, but I've heard about it.

I heard the Ghost got knocked out in an alleyfight in Boston.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I heard the Ghost got knocked out in an alleyfight in Boston.

i heard that hes 32-0 with 29 TKOs, so im really doubting he got knocked out in an alley fight unless he got jumped by a ****-ton of people

EDIT: please stop being a jackass
Quote by giannini1222
Well considering it was on HBO and watched by millions of people, I'm guessing it was kind of a big deal for a lot of people. If you were not interested, just don't bother wasting your own energy typing out stupid ****. you have the maturity of a 4 year old with A.D.D

I'm not wasting any energy, but at least I can write sentences.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I'm not wasting any energy, but at least I can write sentences.

youre a dumbass. do you think i really give a **** about making perfectly grammatical sentences on an online forum? seriously give it a rest, youre being a twat
Quote by giannini1222
i heard that hes 32-0 with 29 TKOs, so im really doubting he got knocked out in an alley fight unless he got jumped by a ****-ton of people

EDIT: please stop being a jackass

I am not being the jackass. You started being the jackass when you said:

"ok dude first of all youre full of **** and I was just starting this to see if anyone else saw the fight. if you dont have anything useful to contribute go back to sticking your thumb up your ass"

You obviously didn't understand that I was joking. Now I'm running with it.
Quote by giannini1222
youre a dumbass. do you think i really give a **** about making perfectly grammatical sentences on an online forum? seriously give it a rest, youre being a twat

Am i being a twat? I wasn't aware that I was being a twat. You made the first "insult", a botched one at that, and I'm being a twat? Haha GTFO.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I am not being the jackass. You started being the jackass when you said:

"ok dude first of all youre full of **** and I was just starting this to see if anyone else saw the fight. if you dont have anything useful to contribute go back to sticking your thumb up your ass"

You obviously didn't understand that I was joking. Now I'm running with it.

i understand you were joking, but this forum isnt, 'lets make some lame ass jokes'. it was about the fight, you were completely off topic, it wasnt that funny of a joke, and you are therefore...a jackass
Quote by steee21
I didn't see it, but I've heard about it.

see this guy has the right idea, you know, commenting the ****ing forum you are in. not bull**** rambling like youre hammered and have nothing better to do
Quote by giannini1222
i understand you were joking, but this forum isnt, 'lets make some lame ass jokes'. it was about the fight, you were completely off topic, it wasnt that funny of a joke, and you are therefore...a jackass

You are wrong. Every thread is how you say, "make lame ass jokes". I wasn't completely off topic, I was still talking about the Ghost. I didn't intend for the joke to be funny.

You are still the jackass. Just admit it already and I will leave this thread.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
You are wrong. Every thread is how you say, "make lame ass jokes". I wasn't completely off topic, I was still talking about the Ghost. I didn't intend for the joke to be funny.

You are still the jackass. Just admit it already and I will leave this thread.

dude you were completely off topic. you were talking about penguins beating pavlik up, it doesn't get more off topic than that. and if you weren't intending for that joke to be funny, then congratulations, you accomplished that with ease.

EDIT: nice save on the spelling error
Quote by giannini1222
dude you were completely off topic. you were talking about penguins beating pavlik up, it doesn't get more off topic than that. and if you weren't intending for that joke to be funny, then congratulations, you accomplished that with ease.

EDIT: nice save on the spelling error

You got me there, about the penguins that is. I forgot about that.

Thank you.

Well this thread amused me some. Good day giannini.